Attention Kapt,Spark,Savage1.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attention Kapt,Spark,Savage1.......

and anyone else that is elderly. With this massive heat wave now in full effect, on behalf of the many on the forum who care about you all, please remain indoors in a cool place. Drink lots of fluids, and stay near a phone incase of an emergency.

If anyone lives nearby kapt,spark,savage or any other old timers on this site. Please i urge you to go check on them to make sure they are okay. Thank you for your time. We now return you to your regularly scheduled program.

BC
    2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

great, just great

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry
      and anyone else that is elderly. With this massive heat wave now in full effect, on behalf of the many on the forum who care about you all, please remain indoors in a cool place. Drink lots of fluids, and stay near a phone incase of an emergency.

If anyone lives nearby kapt,spark,savage or any other old timers on this site. Please i urge you to go check on them to make sure they are okay. Thank you for your time. We now return you to your regularly scheduled program.

BC
      OMG...I JUST SPIT UP GATORADE........
      MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

You asshole ... That is great ...

Comment

Bwahahahahaha

"Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
          is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

Don't forget the safety of the morbidly obese too!!

Lovedoc.... make sure Bryan has plenty of double cheeseburgers and a few gallons of chocolate thiick shakes handy!!
            Last edited by phonepole; 08-01-2006, 04:40 PM.
            "That ain't working, that's the way you do it... get your money for nothing and your picks for free"

Comment

Originally posted by phonepole

Lovedoc.... make sure Bryan has plenty of double cheeseburgers and a few gallons of chocolate ***** shakes handy!!
              Thank You Poley ... I can always depend on you for support ... More than Dimer can say about his waist belt ....

Comment

Originally posted by phonepole

Lovedoc.... make sure Bryan has plenty of double cheeseburgers and a few gallons of chocolate thiick shakes handy!!
                FYI i perfer coffee shakes. but i get your point. And i'll be fine.
                2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Stay cool buddy........ point taken that you corrected me on the flavor of the thiick shakes but not the few gallons part...

Why the hell is the last name of Canadian comedian Alan Th*ck keep getting ***'s out?
                  Last edited by phonepole; 08-01-2006, 04:52 PM.
                  "That ain't working, that's the way you do it... get your money for nothing and your picks for free"

Comment

FYI i perfer coffee shakes. but i get your point. And i'll be fine.
                    prefer not perfer.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Spark
                      More than Dimer can say about his waist belt ....
                      That's the thing we should be most worried about..... I pity that poor belt!

Kb.... coffee shakes go to the head after the first half dozen or so!

Comment

Dimer

you're one sick "Puppy".........

People go around calling "Old People" fools, but we didn't get old by being a fool....(Richard Pryor)..

you are definitely a "one way Flight"..........good one....kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

BC
                          The only "emergency" I can see requiring a phone is that if my computer or my offshore online betting site goes down, it will necessitate a call to the latter.

Comment

Working...
                          X