therook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bover1
    its a poor mans sonic....i think only arm pit citys have them.....i saw one in amarillo texas...

I guess Louisville is an armpit city
    Questions, comments, complaints:
    [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
      I took my wife 2 ralleys 4 our anniversery...then the drive - ins the sky was the limit..
      WOW DON JUAN....
      MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

WOW DON JUAN....

baaaawahhhhhhh LMAO JC is a high roller
        2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

I knew the second i responded that you 2 tools would have at it
          [email protected]

Comment

when the season is over and the crop is gone..i like 2 splurge and take my family out 4 a nite they wont forget...1st to a nice dinner at steak and shake and then fairlanes for a little bowling...thats how we get down in necktuckey.......

signed
            jcindashittsville

Comment

nothing better than sitting out in the hot sand watching the cactus grow. if i'm lucky, i'll kill a rattlesnake and throw it on the grill.

signed,

bove

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
                nothing better than sitting out in the hot sand watching the cactus grow. if i'm lucky, i'll kill a rattlesnake and throw it on the grill.

signed,

bove

He lives in a fucking oven
                [email protected]

Comment

when the season is over and the crop is gone..i like 2 splurge and take my family out 4 a nite they wont forget...1st to a nice dinner at steak and shake and then fairlanes for a little bowling...thats how we get down in necktuckey.......

signed
                  jcindashittsville
                  i know u 2 clowns have never been out side of your city limits and i have been alot of places... az is the shit women with all their teeth and houses that actually make u money...and jobs that pay over 30k a year..have fun in hicksville ....but if u want 2 see how the other half lives like in the year 2006...come see daddy........

Comment

Guys,

When I really want to "wine & dine" my wife for the day, I start off by waking her up and bringing her a bouquet of freshly picked Buttercups and a fresh cup of instant coffee.

I then take her to IHOP for a fresh breakfast. We then go to my hidden Moonshine Still and make out.

For lunch, we have a fabulous meal at Waffle House. I then take her to the Dukes Of Hazard Museum to see how hard they had it back in the day.

For supper, the sky is the limit, we are off to Golden Corral. Since they sponsor a Nascar race, I figure they deserve my business.

Signed,

JC
                    "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
                    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

Originally posted by Lsufan
                      Guys,

When I really want to "wine & dine" my wife for the day, I start off by waking her up and bringing her a bouquet of freshly picked Buttercups and a fresh cup of instant coffee.

I then take her to IHOP for a fresh breakfast. We then go to my hidden Moonshine Still and make out.

For lunch, we have a fabulous meal at Waffle House. I then take her to the Dukes Of Hazard Museum to see how hard they had it back in the day.

For supper, the sky is the limit, we are off to Golden Corral. Since they sponsor a Nascar race, I figure they deserve my business.

Signed,

JC

Comment

Guys,

Signed,

JC
                        Then they go to dairy queen for dessert.

Comment

Guys,

Signed,

JC

damn it must be good to be Mrs JC. that menu sounds tasty
                          2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Guys,

Signed,

JC
                            YOU ARE STELTH I DIDNT EVEN SEE THIS...OMG........

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry
                              damn it must be good to be Mrs JC. that menu sounds tasty

Fera Busch looks like a great place to live
                              [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
                                Fera Busch looks like a great place to live
                                It's Feura Bush, not Fera Bush.

Signed,

KB
                                "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
                                is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

Working...
                                X