My Dumbest and Most Trivial Question Ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by savage1
    Amen and in retrospect I admit that in the heat of anger I said some things that I should not have and were out of character for me.
    Thanks again for the good wishes and the best for you and your business.
    Ps Just to show you how I am very interested in what you say, several weeks ago you said you might see one of the Florida Red Sox games in Florida.
    Did you ever go and/or say in this forum what happened, and if you did go, which game did you go to?-hopefully not the Friday game which they lost.
    I apologize if you already responded to this.
    i went to the Sunday game.....there was 22K at the game....the sox won by 1 run.....

Comment

Then would it be fair to say that if someone walked up to the stadium on that day and wanted a good ticket, he could get one at face value?

Comment

Then would it be fair to say that if someone walked up to the stadium on that day and wanted a good ticket, he could get one at face value?
        i sat 2 rows from the field for $25.....each...i could have had dugout seats for $40 each.......in south florida it is hard to attend a day game....the sun is very intense......

Comment

Originally posted by TwoTonTony
          i sat 2 rows from the field for $25.....each...i could have had dugout seats for $40 each.......in south florida it is hard to attend a day game....the sun is very intense......
          Wow!!! What would comparable seats have cost at Fenway under the same circumstances-probably minimum of $600 and more like $700 or $800.
          ps could I assume then that for the other two games(played at night-I think the Sat. game started at 6), you could not have got those tickets or would have had to pay more via scalper?(meaning the sun would not be a factor?).

Comment

Wow!!! What would comparable seats have cost at Fenway under the same circumstances-probably minimum of $600 and more like $700 or $800.
            ps could I assume then that for the other two games(played at night-I think the Sat. game started at 6), you could not have got those tickets or would have had to pay more via scalper?(meaning the sun would not be a factor?).
            yes....those games got around 33K.....i think the baseball part of the stadium is 40K....but seats can be had down here....not like at fenway......but there is no atmosphere here either.....no sweet caroline!! ha ha

Comment

Working...
            X