TO MMW151-SAME OLD SToRY-CAUSING TROUBLE AT BC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TO MMW151-SAME OLD SToRY-CAUSING TROUBLE AT BC

WHAT IS YoUR PROBLEM,I WENT BACK AND LOOKED-YOU ARE THE SAME GUY THAT STARTED TROUBLE IN CHEDDAR'S THREAD LAST WEEK AND IN MY THREADS IN THE PAST-YOU ARE NOT GOING TO HURT THIS SITE WITH YOUR 2ND GRADE BULLSHIT-NOBODY WANTS YOU HERE-WHY DON'Y YOU DO WHAT THOSE LITTLE FURRY ANIMALS DO-GRAB YOUR NUTS AND RUN !!
    DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

bump

Comment

Did U Take Your Meds 2day Darling?...............
      MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

Damn I read a post and it says something about Hairy animals and Nuts and look who the 1st person to reply is.. None other than Homo Animal humping lover named Bover

Comment

Originally posted by TMAC951
          Damn I read a post and it says something about Hairy animals and Nuts and look who the 1st person to reply is.. None other than Homo Animal humping lover named Bover
          CHUNG CAN YOU TAKE CARE OF THIS GUY.. WHO BID ON E-BAY 4 DERICK JETERS JOCKSTRAP.......
          MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

guys this is not a joke issue,i am sick of this guy's crap,ask chuckie cheddar if he is going to put up with clowns like this anymore,ask kapt. the same question-WE ARE MOTHERFUCKING SICK OF THESE CLOWNS BASHING THREADS-end of fucking story // PS-BOVER YOU KNOW I JOKE WITH YOU A LOT,IF YOU COME IN MY THREAD AND SAY CHUNG-THATS ALL I CAN STAND,I WILL SHOW YOU RESPECT AND LEAVE YOU ALONE-THIS GUY IS NOT TRYING TO BE CUTE OR FUNNY-PERIOD-HE NEVER GOES IN MONTE,WAYNE,OR SPARK'S THREADS WITH HIS DICK MOUTH-I'M FUCKING SICK OF IT !!

Comment

i have HAD it with this bullshit guys-mods you were all over this guy last week,well my first day back from florida he is in my thread and nothing is done about it-FUCK YOU MMW151 !! PS-QUIT SNEAKING AROUND WHEN THE MODS ARE SLEEPING PUNK !!
              Last edited by WayneChung; 07-15-2006, 06:47 PM.

Comment

Chung, I see where he made one comment in your thread ... Then you opened this thread and he did not reply after that ... Unless I missed something ...

Comment

Wayne, Since his warning, he made a post in the Clemens thread and one in yours. I don't see much of anything to cause this thread of yours here. What did he say before asking you what he did???

Comment

Working...
                  X