Oil Cartels; Bp Amoco Exxon Mobil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oil Cartels; Bp Amoco Exxon Mobil

These Crooks Are Reaping Huge Profits Right Now Due To Uncertain Fears In The Middle East. Obviously These Fears Fueled Higher Oil Prices But Before These Events Occured Companies Were Systematically Raising Prices Before Hand. Now With The Events Happening There Pointing Saying This Is The Cause. These Ceo's Should Be Investigated And Locked Up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The oil futures market is not directly related to any oil company. It's traders/speculators just like on wall street.
    O..H.........I..O!

2010 NCAA Football: 4-3-1

2010 NFL: 0-0

2009-2010 NCAA Basketball: 30-23-1

Comment

exactly apples....it is a commodity that is traded and futures bought on it.....the price per barrel is dictated by the open market......i am not a fan of oil companies, but they are only operating on an 8% margin whereas the gov't taxes it an average of 22%...so who is making more off oil???? the oil companies or the feds???

Comment

Both make ALOT of $. The big issue is the lack of exploring new options for drilling the past couple decades. If we had started drilling in ANWR years ago, we'd have a much more supply and that would push the price down the supply/demand curve. However, with all the environmentalists doing their thing out there, it is either A. impossible or B. stupid costly to drill in new places. Unfortunately, non of taht will solve the short term problem. I'm all for eliminating the fed taxes for a short spell, but that doesn't fix anythign long term. We need start drilling in ANWR yesterday and other places too.
        O..H.........I..O!

Comment

And I think it's nuts for people to think that the oil companies are going to invest in alternative energies. I wish a guy like Buffet would have donated a chunk of his cash to fund that type of project that would affect the world then to throw good money after bad to "solve" Aids epidemics in Africa, etc. Not that the Gates foundation doesn't do good, but take care of your own first and solve the problems that are solvable. Think cancer could be cured with a few extra billion in the collection plate?

Comment

Originally posted by winner
            And I think it's nuts for people to think that the oil companies are going to invest in alternative energies. I wish a guy like Buffet would have donated a chunk of his cash to fund that type of project that would affect the world then to throw good money after bad to "solve" Aids epidemics in Africa, etc. Not that the Gates foundation doesn't do good, but take care of your own first and solve the problems that are solvable. Think cancer could be cured with a few extra billion in the collection plate?

Comment

Very true!
              O..H.........I..O!

Comment

Apples and TTT

You guys are absolutely right. There are too many people who like to blame Big Oil or Bush for high oil (and subsequently gas) prices and have no concept of how open markets work or just fail to believe that the laws of supply and demand are applicable here. We're sitting on billions of barrels of oil in our own country in ANWR and off our coast lines but yet we rely on other countries to satisfy our supply. This behavior of ours is ridiculed by the rest of the world. Venezuela would put an oil rig in the middle of downtown Caracus if there was oil there and would care less while we are afraid of a few moose or birds possibly being disturbed in Alaska or God forbid people on the coast seeing a rig miles in the distance.
                "Government big enough to supply everything you need is big enough to take everything you have..." Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Cmon Guys Who Do You Think The Speculators Work For???

Originally posted by ULikeApples
                  The oil futures market is not directly related to any oil company. It's traders/speculators just like on wall street.
                  WHO DO YOU THINK SOME OF THE TRADERS ARE WORKING FOR ON THE OPEN MARKET GUYS???? DO YOU BELIEVE THESE ARE ALL LOCAL TRADERS SPECIFICALLY SPECULATING ON THEIR OWN???WITH THEIR OWN CASH? HA HA HA THATS PRETTY GOOD. TRY 4 PERCENT AT THE MOST. THE ONES PUSHING THE MARKETS UP ARE TRADING WITH HUGE CAPITAL FOR FUNDS AND OTHERS WITH HUGE AMOUNTS OF RESOURCES. IF YOU NOTICE IN MY FIRST POST I ACKNOWLEDGED THE EVENT CONSEQUENCE SCENARIO BUT THIS MARKET HAS BEEN MANIPULATED FOR THE LAST 20 YEARS AND NOW THAT THERE ARE CERTAIN HOTSPOTS (IT NEVER HAS CHANGED) IN THE MIDDLE EAST AND GROWING DEMAND FROM CHINA AND INDIA THERE IS A REASON FOR 400 A GALLON GAS PRICES. YEAH RIGHT, IF YOU DONT BELIEVE THERE IS COLUSION AND BACK DOOR MANUVERINGS THEN MAYBE YOU SHOULD TAKE THE BLINDERS OFF AND JUST LOOK AT THE HEAD OF OUR GOVERNMENT AND HIS BIGGEST CONTRIBUTORS. WHO'S GETTING RICH IN ALL OF THIS??? OIL COMPANIES AND THEN YOU WILL SAY THAT THEY HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS??? JUST LIKE THEY HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE HUGE SUBSIDIES THEY RECEIVED FROM YOU KNOW WHO FOR DEVELOPING ALTERNATE SOURCES AND DISCOVERY ,,,,,,,YEAH RIGHT??? KEEP BELIEVEING THE HYPE!!!!!!! ENRON HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH CALI'S POWER PROBLEMS 10 YEARS AGO EITHER; GEEZ WAKE UP

Comment

Originally posted by ULikeApples
                    Once again musclemann, like most Bush bashers, has no clue on what's reality.

Comment

Originally posted by musclemann
                      WHO DO YOU THINK SOME OF THE TRADERS ARE WORKING FOR ON THE OPEN MARKET GUYS???? DO YOU BELIEVE THESE ARE ALL LOCAL TRADERS SPECIFICALLY SPECULATING ON THEIR OWN???WITH THEIR OWN CASH? HA HA HA THATS PRETTY GOOD. TRY 4 PERCENT AT THE MOST. THE ONES PUSHING THE MARKETS UP ARE TRADING WITH HUGE CAPITAL FOR FUNDS AND OTHERS WITH HUGE AMOUNTS OF RESOURCES. IF YOU NOTICE IN MY FIRST POST I ACKNOWLEDGED THE EVENT CONSEQUENCE SCENARIO BUT THIS MARKET HAS BEEN MANIPULATED FOR THE LAST 20 YEARS AND NOW THAT THERE ARE CERTAIN HOTSPOTS (IT NEVER HAS CHANGED) IN THE MIDDLE EAST AND GROWING DEMAND FROM CHINA AND INDIA THERE IS A REASON FOR 400 A GALLON GAS PRICES. YEAH RIGHT, IF YOU DONT BELIEVE THERE IS COLUSION AND BACK DOOR MANUVERINGS THEN MAYBE YOU SHOULD TAKE THE BLINDERS OFF AND JUST LOOK AT THE HEAD OF OUR GOVERNMENT AND HIS BIGGEST CONTRIBUTORS. WHO'S GETTING RICH IN ALL OF THIS??? OIL COMPANIES AND THEN YOU WILL SAY THAT THEY HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS??? JUST LIKE THEY HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE HUGE SUBSIDIES THEY RECEIVED FROM YOU KNOW WHO FOR DEVELOPING ALTERNATE SOURCES AND DISCOVERY ,,,,,,,YEAH RIGHT??? KEEP BELIEVEING THE HYPE!!!!!!! ENRON HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH CALI'S POWER PROBLEMS 10 YEARS AGO EITHER; GEEZ WAKE UP
                      I guess the fact that OPEC has double the price per barrel over the past few years has nothing to do with the skyrocketing gas prices.

Comment

Fuck The Democrats And Republicans

Originally posted by CheechB03
                        Once again musclemann, like most Bush bashers, has no clue on what's reality.

ONCE AGAIN YOU ARE BLINDED BY YOUR NOSE BEING SHOVED UP THE REPUBLICAN PARTIES ASS. I DONT CARE ABOUT PARTY AFILLIATIONS. THE PRESIDENT AND THE REST OF THESE CLOWNS(MEANING REPUBLICAN AND DEMOCRATS) HAVENT EVEN ADDRESSED THE DISAPEARING MIDDLE CLASS IN THIS COUNTRY, THE RISE OF INFLATION, AND THE DECLINING WAGE SCALE, AND THE INCREASING COSTS THAT HAPPENING EVERYDAY. THESE CLOWNS ARE HAPPY THAT MIDDLE EAST AND NORTH KOREA ARE HOT SPOTS AND ARE TAKING PLACE RIGHT NOW BECAUSE THAT CAN TAKE ATTENTION FROM WHATS GOING ON HERE DOMESTICALLY. HIGHER PRICES AND THE WILLINGNESS TO IMPORT CHEAP LABOR HERE TO DRIVE DOWN MINIMUM WAGES. ILLEGAL ALIENS,HIGHER COST(OIL AND OTHER GOODS) AND CHEAP LABOR SHOULD BE NUMBER ONE HIS AGENDA BUT CONGRESS AND THE PRESIDENT ARE DEFLECTING THESE ISSUES WITH FOREIGN POLICY. DONT GET ME WRONG THESE ARE OBVIOUS IMPORTANT SUBJECTS BUT THIS CLOWN HASNT EVEN ADDRESSED THESE SUBJECTS AT ALL IN THE LAST 3 WEEKS. WE NEED TO CHANGE OUR WHOLE LEADERSHIP STRUCTURE AND REMOVE THE DO-NOTHING CONGRESS OUT OF OFFICE AND GET PEOPLE IN OFFICE WHO WILL ADDRESS AMERICAN ISSUES AT HOME ALSO. I SAY FUCK THE DEMOCRATS AND REPUBLICANS-------THEY SERVE NO ONE, BUT THEMSELVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

. I SAY FUCK THE DEMOCRATS AND REPUBLICANS-------THEY SERVE NO ONE, BUT THEMSELVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And you truly think "new" politicians in office will change all of that? Do you think the current Congressmen/women went into politics and Congress thinking they will be do-gooders or they will get in there and make monster$$$$? If a new breed of politicians were in place, the money would still be pouring in and the new breed would still be protecting their own asses. And if there's such an uproar from the middle class, why is the incumbents reelection percentages SO high? Both Dems and Repubs. Because people for the most part are lazy, prefer to bitch and moan about it, and realize in the grand scheme of things, not much will be done.

Comment

And you truly think "new" politicians in office will change all of that? Do you think the current Congressmen/women went into politics and Congress thinking they will be do-gooders or they will get in there and make monster$$$$? If a new breed of politicians were in place, the money would still be pouring in and the new breed would still be protecting their own asses. And if there's such an uproar from the middle class, why is the incumbents reelection percentages SO high? Both Dems and Repubs. Because people for the most part are lazy, prefer to bitch and moan about it, and realize in the grand scheme of things, not much will be done.

I CAN SAY, FOR THE FIRST TIME I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU.

Comment

ONCE AGAIN YOU ARE BLINDED BY YOUR NOSE BEING SHOVED UP THE REPUBLICAN PARTIES ASS. I DONT CARE ABOUT PARTY AFILLIATIONS. THE PRESIDENT AND THE REST OF THESE CLOWNS(MEANING REPUBLICAN AND DEMOCRATS) HAVENT EVEN ADDRESSED THE DISAPEARING MIDDLE CLASS IN THIS COUNTRY, THE RISE OF INFLATION, AND THE DECLINING WAGE SCALE, AND THE INCREASING COSTS THAT HAPPENING EVERYDAY. THESE CLOWNS ARE HAPPY THAT MIDDLE EAST AND NORTH KOREA ARE HOT SPOTS AND ARE TAKING PLACE RIGHT NOW BECAUSE THAT CAN TAKE ATTENTION FROM WHATS GOING ON HERE DOMESTICALLY. HIGHER PRICES AND THE WILLINGNESS TO IMPORT CHEAP LABOR HERE TO DRIVE DOWN MINIMUM WAGES. ILLEGAL ALIENS,HIGHER COST(OIL AND OTHER GOODS) AND CHEAP LABOR SHOULD BE NUMBER ONE HIS AGENDA BUT CONGRESS AND THE PRESIDENT ARE DEFLECTING THESE ISSUES WITH FOREIGN POLICY. DONT GET ME WRONG THESE ARE OBVIOUS IMPORTANT SUBJECTS BUT THIS CLOWN HASNT EVEN ADDRESSED THESE SUBJECTS AT ALL IN THE LAST 3 WEEKS. WE NEED TO CHANGE OUR WHOLE LEADERSHIP STRUCTURE AND REMOVE THE DO-NOTHING CONGRESS OUT OF OFFICE AND GET PEOPLE IN OFFICE WHO WILL ADDRESS AMERICAN ISSUES AT HOME ALSO. I SAY FUCK THE DEMOCRATS AND REPUBLICANS-------THEY SERVE NO ONE, BUT THEMSELVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              why is the wage scale declining??? any thoughts on that??? could it have something to do with the economy becoming more service and less manufacturing??? i also believe that now we are in a world economy and things have gotten very competitive......

I am looking for answers...since i do not know the whole issue.....I just know we had all better not be counting on penisons or SS....We should treat ourselves like our own corporation and we will be fine......Twotontony inc. has to be run like a regular company....I do not live above my means and do not buy anything on credit......I think many of our problems are our own doing and lack of personal discipline....

JMHO....but then again i am a hard ass

Comment

Working...
                              X