Does anyone here own a RV???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigMike
    It's pretty tight, they pull the awning out so there is no glare. The whole atmosphere is incredible. I'm sure it's the same out at Foxsborough. The only thing I would be worried about is once you go to 1 game with the RV you are going to be hooked. You will start to get to know the regulars and you will become one also!!!! GL buddy, sounds like you are getting a UNREAL deal!
    I would like to go to Philly, Pitt., Baltimore, Washington or somewhere else on the East Coast in '07 to see a game and a different stadium. I'll just cheer for the Home team and join in against whoever they are playing!

Comment

Originally posted by BigMike
      sounds like you are getting a UNREAL deal!
      Honestly Mike, they made it hard for us to say no. I always wanted to get one but it wasn't something we were planning to do anytime soon. We would never get a deal like that financially where they let us call the shots so we had to do it.

Comment

1 poor mileage
        2 unless you tow a vehicle---hard to get around
        3 hi maintenace costs
        4--fun, but costly

IMO----I wouldn't have one..........kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Originally posted by Kaptain
          1 poor mileage
          2 unless you tow a vehicle---hard to get around
          3 hi maintenace costs
          4--fun, but costly

IMO----I wouldn't have one..........kapt

Great ... I bought it Monday night!

Oh well, i don't like flyin', and i couldn't beat the deal. I'm ... EXCITED!!

Comment

I live in one, there great father
            Questions, comments, complaints:
            [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
              I live in one, there great father

Thanks Son!

Comment

wayne

Originally posted by wayne1218
                Great ... I bought it Monday night!

Oh well, i don't like flyin', and i couldn't beat the deal. I'm ... EXCITED!!
                If thats the case----make the best out of it........if you have a mechanic friend get him to go through some things to look for to help you out on the road problems that may occur........

If you're mechanicly inclined, you know what to look for........

They are indeed a lots of fun, but I do find em expensive.......The more you use it, the more you get your money out of it...

Lots of people buy em, insure em, and they sit in their yard 95% of the time..........Pro rate that, it's costly for 1 trip or 2........If you can use it to tailgate during football season, all the home games, then you can fare well money wise........

also get a designated or hired driver for each game, it's too easy to have fun, drink, cut up, while you're driving one of those things........

You know what you're doing, you're a grown man, I'm just an old man giving you my opinion........I have some friends who swear by em......they're always on the road........They can be a lots of fun....kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Thanks kapt!

I don't drink so i will be driving!!!

We just bought 8 tickets to the Patriots vs Broncos game on Sunday night Sept. 24th! You think Red Sox tickets are bad, we paid $290 each for these and it was a GREAT deal compared to other sites!!!

I can't wait!

Comment

Thanks kapt!

We just bought 8 tickets to the Patriots vs Broncos game on Sunday night Sept. 24th! You think Red Sox tickets are bad, we paid $290 each for these and it was a GREAT deal compared to other sites!!!

I can't wait!
                    you should have looked on ebay....i buy tickets on there all the time, you can usually get good deals.

Comment

Originally posted by JBC13
                      you should have looked on ebay....i buy tickets on there all the time, you can usually get good deals.
                      I did buddy. Very few tickets were available for that game and 8 together wasn't an option. I was surprised at how few tickets they had there for that game.

I've bought a TON of tickets for sporting events and Concerts. By far, head and shoulders above the rest was www.ticketliquidator.com. Go to google and it's the 1st thing to come up. I've looked at dozens of sites and NOBODY can compete with their selection or price of tickets. Check it out if you ever need any! The prices can't be beat (usually).

Comment

I did buddy. Very few tickets were available for that game and 8 together wasn't an option. I was surprised at how few tickets they had there for that game.

I've bought a TON of tickets for sporting events and Concerts. By far, head and shoulders above the rest was www.ticketliquidator.com. Go to google and it's the 1st thing to come up. I've looked at dozens of sites and NOBODY can compete with their selection or price of tickets. Check it out if you ever need any! The prices can't be beat (usually).
                        i forgot you needed 8...thats always tough to find 8 tickets together...i bought tickets for miami fsu off ebay for $100 each and they are lower level row 25...i thought it was a good deal....i just checked out that site and they have REALLY good prices, i have been looking for dolphins bills tickets for about a month, i have a couple friends that are bills fans...i saw tickets on there lower level row 10 for only $75! i might have to snag those :christmas

Comment

Originally posted by JBC13
                          i forgot you needed 8...thats always tough to find 8 tickets together...i bought tickets for miami fsu off ebay for $100 each and they are lower level row 25...i thought it was a good deal....i just checked out that site and they have REALLY good prices, i have been looking for dolphins bills tickets for about a month, i have a couple friends that are bills fans...i saw tickets on there lower level row 10 for only $75! i might have to snag those :christmas
                          Jeff, I've done bus trips, limo trips and all kinds of things for me and my friends or guys at work. Last year i did a 45 person bus trip to the Red Sox. It was a blast. I guess i'm just trying to say that i've spent a SHITLOAD of time looking through ticket websites, like yourself probably. This one has impressed me every time i use it. I find tickets there and look at 20 other places where the same tickets are listed and the prices are never close. Ticketliquidator beats them all!

At that price for those tickets Jeff .... I would scoop them up QUICKLY!!! Tickets are there one day and gone the next at that place. It's amazing how fast they sell sometimes!

Comment

Now i know why your such a tool

Hope you enjoy the RV buddy
                            Questions, comments, complaints:
                            [email protected]

Comment

Jeff, I've done bus trips, limo trips and all kinds of things for me and my friends or guys at work. Last year i did a 45 person bus trip to the Red Sox. It was a blast. I guess i'm just trying to say that i've spent a SHITLOAD of time looking through ticket websites, like yourself probably. This one has impressed me every time i use it. I find tickets there and look at 20 other places where the same tickets are listed and the prices are never close. Ticketliquidator beats them all!

At that price for those tickets Jeff .... I would scoop them up QUICKLY!!! Tickets are there one day and gone the next at that place. It's amazing how fast they sell sometimes!
                              I have looked at wuite a few sites like that for tickets and they are usually alot more money...thanks for letting me know about it!

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville

Now i know why your such a tool

Hope you enjoy the RV buddy
                                What did you just eat some "Grits" and now you're awake????

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

Working...
                                X