North Korea Test Lauching Missiles; Where Is Bush

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by winner
    So either way, you are proposing getting involved in this? By either supplying arms to Japan to "do as they see fit" or to attack North Korea by ourselves? Do you see any ramifications to the US from either of your two suggestions for Bush?

we have to get involved because their moronic leader is looking at us as an enemy. If he was just satisfied having a weapon to reach south korea or japan would be one thing but he is testing a missile that could reach the west coast.

Comment

Originally posted by musclemann
      we have to get involved because their moronic leader is looking at us as an enemy. If he was just satisfied having a weapon to reach south korea or japan would be one thing but he is testing a missile that could reach the west coast.
      So you believe attacking a nation under the premise of a premptive strike, doing harm to them before they can do harm to us, is okay?

Comment

The guy is trying to bait you in. You should know that right?

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat
          He may be dumb but not stupid;a missile(s) launched against the US would mean instant annihilation of him, N. Korea and unfortunately a lot of other countries also.
          Even if he had a missile capable of reaching US now, he wouldn't dare to launch it;he knows if he is dead(I don't believe he thinks like a terrorist that he does value how own life), how can he continue to seek attention-"Mommy, mommy-look what I can do."
          Last edited by savage1; 07-06-2006, 12:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by savage1
            He may be dumb but not stupid;a missile(s) launched against the US would mean instant annihilation of him, N. Korea and unfortunately a lot of other countries also.
            Even if he had a missile capable of reaching US now, he wouldn't dare to launch it;he knows if he is dead(I don't believe he thinks like a terrorist that he does value how own life), how can he continue to seek attention-"Mommy, mommy-look what I can do."
            Savage I wasn't referring to the North Korean leader.

Comment

I DONT KNOW IF YOU WERE REFERRING TO ME AS LEFT WING AND A COMPLETE IDIOT BUT I TAKE A PASS ON THAT COMMENT AND JUST SAY BECAUSE I DONT BELIEVE EVERYTHING THAT BUSH BLOWS OUT OF HIS ASS DOESNT MAKE ME LEFT WING. IVE NEVER ONCE HEARD YOU SAY ANYTHING NEGATIVE ABOUT BUSH, SO DOES THAT MAKE YOU RIGHT WING? THE ANSWER IS YES. IF YOUR GOING TO MAKE YOUR STUPID ASS REPLIES AS USUAL, REPLY TO THE WHOLE STATEMENT WHICH IS ESSENTIALLY NORTH KOREA WAS ALWAYS THE BIGGER THREAT THAN IRAQ AND MY POINT WAS WE SHOULDVE BEEN TAKING CARE OF THAT SITUATION FIRST RATHER THAN CHASING ARE DICKS AROUND IN IRAQ. UNLIKE YOU, IVE BEEN NEGATIVE TO BOTH PARTIES, WHEN CLINTON WAS IN OFFICE, HE JERKED AROUND A LOT AND WAS BENEFICIAL TO SOME OF THE POLICY CHANGES BUSH SR. MADE BEFORE HE WAS BOOTED. YOU SHOULD TRY IT SOMETIMES, RATHERING THAN SUCKING EVERYTHING THE WHITE HOUSE TELLS YOU TO SUCK.
              your an idiot,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,go call ur boy Clinton, or better yet go live in France
              jordanrules..................

Comment

BC, Monte...............he's a moron..........
                jordanrules..................

Comment

Savage I wasn't referring to the North Korean leader.
                  Monte-I understand, and I should not have quoted you because actually my response had to do with the Korean leader in general.

Comment

Originally posted by jordanrules23
                    BC, Monte...............he's a moron..........
                    We are talking about 2 different people and i'm not talking about Muscleman

Comment

Jordan 23 Participating In Gala Event!

Originally posted by jordanrules23
                      your an idiot,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,go call ur boy Clinton, or better yet go live in France

LISTEN, I BLOW JORDAN 23 OR WHATEVER YOUR NAME IS, JUST BE HAPPY YOUR CONCERT IS COMING TO THE NORTH SIDE OF CHICAGO AND REMEBER GOOD LUCK TO YOU IN THE GAMES. IM SURE YOUR SPECIALTY IS THE JAVELIN SWALLOW. HOPEFULLY THE CUBBIES CAN PULL A VICTORY OUT FOR YOU THAT DAY WHILE YOUR UP THERE!!!!!!!!

http://www.gaygameschicago.org/media...le.php?aid=150

Comment

Working...
                      X