North Korea Test Lauching Missiles; Where Is Bush

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• North Korea Test Lauching Missiles; Where Is Bush

Ok Enough Of Iraq. These Fuckers(north Korea) Have Nuclear Capabilities And we are Dicking Around In Iraq. Sadaam Nuclear Capabilities Consisted Of A Couple Of Barrels Of Radioactive Waste And Sadaams Bad Breath.
    Close To Having Weapons Able To Reach The States. Lets Get These Fuckers Now!!!!!!!!!

The part about them having nukes was going on back before we went into Iraq. Of course Iran has nukes too so they will be the 1st priority.

Comment

Originally posted by musclemann
      Ok Enough Of Iraq. These Fuckers(north Korea) Have Nuclear Capabilities And we are Dicking Around In Iraq. Sadaam Nuclear Capabilities Consisted Of A Couple Of Barrels Of Radioactive Waste And Sadaams Bad Breath.
      Close To Having Weapons Able To Reach The States. Lets Get These Fuckers Now!!!!!!!!!

Where is Bush...not to be a homer, but the left wing of this country has brainwashed so many Americans that Bush is no doubt trigger shy of acting upon the "good" of our country without recieving the permission of every Amerian as well as all the other pussy ass nations in the world so that we are not hated more and our beautiful flag is not desicrated any more than it already is!
      Not to mention the fact that of course it's "our" responsibility to take military action upon North Korea like always and not any other damn country for a change! So we can protect countries such as france and then when something goes not a as planned those cowards can burn our flags and slander us as Americans!
      5* 0-0
      4* 0-0
      3* 1-0
      2* 1-0
      1* 0-1

God Bless America

To win :1* unit = $100

Comment

Where Is Bush??? In The White House Thank God If Not We Would Be In Geneva With Kerry Or Gore Surrendering................

Comment

Where is Bush? What do you want Bush to do? The left wing are complete idiots.

The test was a failure. The American military wanted Korea to test. They want to see the capabilities.

Comment

Originally posted by CheechB03

The test was a failure. The American military wanted Korea to test. They want to see the capabilities.
            I must admit your second line is a very interesting and good point which I hadn't considered previously.

Comment

N.Korea doesnt have oil. N.Korea should have been wiped out when McCarthy was on that "fuck you commusion" regime.
              NFL Kruise
              2-2*

*updated as of 9/9

Comment

Originally posted by savage1
                I must admit your second line is a very interesting and good point which I hadn't considered previously.
                Savage, some in the military wanted the US to attempt to shoot down the missile to test our anti-missile defense weapons. Most wanted Korea to test. It gave us an indication where Korea stood in their long range missile program.

Comment

Savage, some in the military wanted the US to attempt to shoot down the missile to test our anti-missile defense weapons. Most wanted Korea to test. It gave us an indication where Korea stood in their long range missile program.
                  It looks like it fizzled like a cheap 4th of July firecracker.
                  Is it possible that North Koreans designed it to fizzle to give the US a false sense of security?(well-if I think Laker games are fixed sometimes, then why not this? ).

Comment

I DONT KNOW IF YOU WERE REFERRING TO ME AS LEFT WING AND A COMPLETE IDIOT BUT I TAKE A PASS ON THAT COMMENT AND JUST SAY BECAUSE I DONT BELIEVE EVERYTHING THAT BUSH BLOWS OUT OF HIS ASS DOESNT MAKE ME LEFT WING. IVE NEVER ONCE HEARD YOU SAY ANYTHING NEGATIVE ABOUT BUSH, SO DOES THAT MAKE YOU RIGHT WING? THE ANSWER IS YES. IF YOUR GOING TO MAKE YOUR STUPID ASS REPLIES AS USUAL, REPLY TO THE WHOLE STATEMENT WHICH IS ESSENTIALLY NORTH KOREA WAS ALWAYS THE BIGGER THREAT THAN IRAQ AND MY POINT WAS WE SHOULDVE BEEN TAKING CARE OF THAT SITUATION FIRST RATHER THAN CHASING ARE DICKS AROUND IN IRAQ. UNLIKE YOU, IVE BEEN NEGATIVE TO BOTH PARTIES, WHEN CLINTON WAS IN OFFICE, HE JERKED AROUND A LOT AND WAS BENEFICIAL TO SOME OF THE POLICY CHANGES BUSH SR. MADE BEFORE HE WAS BOOTED. YOU SHOULD TRY IT SOMETIMES, RATHERING THAN SUCKING EVERYTHING THE WHITE HOUSE TELLS YOU TO SUCK.

Comment

What do you suggest that Bush should do?

Comment

Japan Has To Be Pissed

You Know If Im Japan Im More Pissed Than The States Because This Moron Is Shooting The Missiles In OUR Back Yard In The Sea Next To Our Country. If Nato Or The Un Doesnt Step Up, Which They Wont, He Has Two Options, One Would Be To Get Support From The Soviets And China(soviets Not That Hard, But China Is) And Issue This Freak An Ultimatum Or Allow Japan To Handle This Situation, Which Is Also Hard Because Japan Is Alsmost Next To Defenseless Because Of World War 2.

Comment

If Nato Or The Un Doesnt Step Up, Which They Wont, He Has Two Options, One Would Be To Get Support From The Soviets And China(soviets Not That Hard, But China Is) And Issue This Freak An Ultimatum .

What is the ultimatum?

Or Allow Japan To Handle This Situation, Which Is Also Hard Because Japan Is Alsmost Next To Defenseless Because Of World War 2.
                          So in reality, what could Japan do?

Comment

Originally posted by winner
                            What is the ultimatum?

THE ULTIMATUM IS THE NEXT TIME YOU TEST FIRE MISSILES NEXT TO OUR ALLIES (JAPAN) WE ARE GOING TO TAKE THAT AS A ACT OF WAR AND DESTROY EVERY SILO IN YOUR 3RD WORLD COUNTRY.

So in reality, what could Japan do?
                            IN REALITY WE COULD ALLOW JAPAN TO ARM THEMSELVES GRADUALLY AND TELL THEM TO HANDLE THE SITUATION AS THEY SEE FIT. I DONT KNOW THE LIMITS OF THEIR DEFENSE PROGRAM BUT I KNOW THEY HAVE LIMITS AND ARENT ALLOWED NUCLEAR WEAPONS.

Comment

IN REALITY WE COULD ALLOW JAPAN TO ARM THEMSELVES GRADUALLY AND TELL THEM TO HANDLE THE SITUATION AS THEY SEE FIT. I DONT KNOW THE LIMITS OF THEIR DEFENSE PROGRAM BUT I KNOW THEY HAVE LIMITS AND ARENT ALLOWED NUCLEAR WEAPONS.

THE ULTIMATUM IS THE NEXT TIME YOU TEST FIRE MISSILES NEXT TO OUR ALLIES (JAPAN) WE ARE GOING TO TAKE THAT AS A ACT OF WAR AND DESTROY EVERY SILO IN YOUR 3RD WORLD COUNTRY.

So either way, you are proposing getting involved in this? By either supplying arms to Japan to "do as they see fit" or to attack North Korea by ourselves? Do you see any ramifications to the US from either of your two suggestions for Bush?

Comment

Working...
                              X