Ali vs. Tyson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ali vs. Tyson

Me and my friends were camping in bellows in nalo and had a small debate. Who do you think would win IN THEIR PRIME Tyson or Ali?

a-l-o-h-a

ALI without a doubt!!!!
    Remember the three R's:
    Respect for self; Respect for others; and Responsibility for all your actions.

Comment

Ali would win that fight...hands down in my estimation....Too big, hits too hard and too crafty....Tyson bullied and walked down many fighters, but none of Ali's caliber....Looking back on tysons career most of his big battles were against nobodies or serious mismatches.....I take nothing away from him (i loved his style).....but when he faced his first big man who could bang (buster douglas) tyson tasted heavyweight power for the very first time and since has proven he does not have a serious set of whiskers.....Of course ring rust set in due to his jail term...but ALI all day long...and i was never an ali fan....liked frazier better

Comment

TTT,

I agree with you. Like you I was a Frazier fan. I hated Ali. Tyson was a much bigger hitter than Ali. That being said Ali was too smart for Tyson. Ali would wear down and frustrate Tyson then give him a beating in the end. Like he did with Foreman.

Comment

Working...
        X