The Results Are In The Golf Is Over

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Results Are In The Golf Is Over

after a hell of a day of golf the results might surprise you, pics later. Me and FrankB were at a little disadvantge because we stayed out with some honey's until 3 am ...dimer and doc went home at midnight...and jbc well we dont know where he was,

1. JBC +14 45 41 86
    2. BHS +15 43 44 87
    3. FRANKB +18 49 41 90
    4. DIMER +29 54 47 101
    5. LOVEDOC "due to us not having a calculator lovedocs score will be posted later"
    2007 BCS and 2009 BCS CHAMPS
    2006 & 2007 NCAA MENS BASKETBALL CHAMPS
    2008 & 2010 RAYS BASEBALL AMERICAN LEAGUE CHAMPS

i kicked ass wooohoooo :christmas

Comment

Haha! Kicked Dimer's ass lol. Did you guys have a blast?

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
        yeah we had a good time....me, dimer, frank and bhs played together.
        dimer nailed like a 50 foot birdie...it was sweet!

frank took a shitload of pics....we will have to post them later.
        Last edited by JBC13; 07-01-2006, 03:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
          Friday night and Saturday's golf were a blast.

Friday's night Dimer and his bro had the place rocking singing Karaoke. They couldn't sing for shit but they put on a great show. I'm sure all the retirees went home and fucked their brains out. It's rumored there's an STD breakout in the retirement community.

A night which was supposed to be a early night turned into a long drunken night for Charley and me. After we left the Karaoke bar Charley took me to a wild club. It was huge and packed. I truly believe the bar had 2/3 of Ocala's 30 and under poplulation packed into the club. It was two clubs in one, country music and hip hop. The dance floor had so many people doing the line dance as they moved in unison it was the tsunami of line dancing, a wave of people. At least 200 rednecks crammed unto a dance floor. They were line dancing to country's version of hip hop music. It was funny as hell. I asked some dude with a big ass cowboy hat where was the Oklahoma City rodeo. I have to admit. Ocala turned out to be a lot more fun than I expected. That is a pretty wild town. Lots of hot chicks.

Jeff showed up at the club about 1:30 am. Wearing slippers. I told him come in with the slippers. He told me he had to go home and rest up for golf in the morning. Charley and I strolled out of the club about 2:30 am. We were both pretty fucked up.

Charley invited me to spend the night at his parents house (alright all you wise asses let's here the comments lol). I thought a bomb went off when the alarm went off at 6:30. I stumbled out of bed in the bathroom, still drunk.

Charley and I then met Jeff for breakfast. I witnessed Jeff eat not one but two meals. We ate again after golf. I have the before and after pictures of Jeff's lunch to prove it.

Golf was a blast. Before we started out the round, Charley was reprimanded by the starter for not paying attention. The starter told us their was a hose on #3. I thought the started said "there were HO's on #3". I asked the starter if they were hot and how old were they. The starter wasn't ammused.

Grandpa CheechB took 9 holes to wake and emerge from his hangover. I shot a 49 on the front and rebounded with a 41 on the back nine. By time we made the turn I sweated out all the alcohol from the night before and was ready to play some serious golf.

Charley hits the ball a mile off the tee. Jeff all of his 86 pounds hits the ball far. However, someone needs to teach Jeff how to read yardage markers in the fairway. On one hole I was about 100 yards from the green. There was a sprinkler head with a yardage marker. I asked Jeff what was the yardage on that marker. He replied 611 instead of 116. Good job buddy. As if I was fucked up enough. lol

After we made the turn we didn't see Doc and his group for 6 holes. We thought they quit. Not until the 15th hole. While we were putting on the green Doc hit only good shot of the day. From 200+ yards out he landed inches short of the green. After we were done putting out Charley hit Docs ball back to him in the middle of the fairway about 100 yards away. I pity the poor guy that got stuck with Doc's group.

I can't forget to mention that Dimer on back to back hole chipped in from about 100 feet to save bogey. Then on the very next hole he sank a bomb putt for birdie.

After golf we ate lunch together. Not before Charley was warned for driving too fast. I think Charley thought he was already at Daytona for the race that night.

It was a great time. I'll post pictures later. Sorry Dimer!!! Each time Dimer made a great shot he'd ask "did you get a picture of that". Of course whenever I took a picture of Dimer he'd shank his shot.

Comment

Originally posted by CheechB03
            Charley invited me to spend the night at his parents house (alright all you wise asses let's here the comments lol). I thought a bomb went off when the alarm went off at 6:30. I stumbled out of bed in the bathroom, still drunk.
            So Frank, was Charlie's mom hot?

Great story buddy .... Glad to hear you guys are having a blast!!!!
            "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
            is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

i forgot to mention franks favorite words are...

fucking cocksucker

fucking scumbag

pussy & cunt

I think frank said at least one of these words after every shot

Comment

Great story Frank! I wish I could have been down there!

Comment

Originally posted by JBC13
                  i forgot to mention franks favorite words are...

fucking cocksucker

fucking scumbag

pussy & cunt

I think frank said at least one of these words after every shot
                  My curse total far exceeds my stroke total. lol

Comment

My curse total far exceeds my stroke total. lol
                    this is very true. lol. the bartender wants your #
                    2007 BCS and 2009 BCS CHAMPS
                    2006 & 2007 NCAA MENS BASKETBALL CHAMPS
                    2008 & 2010 RAYS BASEBALL AMERICAN LEAGUE CHAMPS

Comment

Friday's night Dimer and his bro had the place rocking singing Karaoke. They couldn't sing for shit but they put on a great show.
                      Bump For DIMER!!!!
                      "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
                      is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

ok so someone did bring the kareokie up.....lol
                        2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by bhs4life
                          this is very true. lol. the bartender wants your #
                          That bartender was hot. I loved the shirt or should I say half shirt she was wearing.

Comment

Working...
                          X