????help????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ????help????

how do i put a picture next to my name i try to do it says it wont fit anyone know

Originally posted by cash money
    how do i put a picture next to my name i try to do it says it wont fit anyone know
    Its too large .. you have to shrink it ... if you can not do that .. send it to me ... spark_327 @hotmail.com

Comment

alright let me find one and i'll send it...i'm terrible with computers...aprrecaite the help

Comment

Did you send a pic?? You did not include your user name and I am not sure it is you ... S.F>

Comment

Spark,

I don't know if you can do this or not, but can you change my avatar?

Signed,

Bover1
          "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
          is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

Originally posted by Lsufan
            Spark,

Signed,

Bover1
            Sure thing bove .. hang on a sec .. My pleasure you fruitcake ...

Comment

This is how you post a picture directly from an Internet page:

STEP 1 - Find the picture you want to post on the Internet. Once you have it, you must get the picture's address ( URL ). To get the picture's URL, right click on the picture, select properties, find the address ( URL ), highlight it, and copy it. Now that you have the address stored in your mouse, post it on BC using step 2.

STEP 2 - Open the thread you want to post a picture in, either by replying to, or starting a new thread. Right in between the "size" and "color" boxes above where you type your chat, there is a small yellow box. Looks like mountains in them. If you put your cursor over it, "Insert Image" will appear. Click on that and it will open a window for you to insert the picture's web address ( URL ). Right click in the white box where the blinking cursor is. Select paste. This will add the picture's address, which was stored in your mouse. Click OK.

Wherever your cursor is in the chat area of the thread, is where the picture will be placed in the chat box. The picture will not appear in the chat box. Only after clicking "Submit Reply," or "Preview Post" will it appear.
              Questions, comments, complaints:
              [email protected]

Comment

This is how you post a picture that is saved in your computer's hard drive:

STEP 1 - Open the thread you want to post a picture in, either by replying to, or starting a new thread. Under the "Submit Reply/Preview Post" buttons is a section called "Additional Options." In this section you will see a button called "Manage Attachments." Click on that button.

STEP 2 - A new window will pop-up. Use the 'Browse' button to find the file you want to attach, double click that file, then click 'Upload' to add it to this post. Valid file extensions that can be used are: bmp doc gif jpe jpeg jpg pdf png psd txt zip. The file can not be no bigger that 100KB.

STEP 3 - Select "Close Window" and your picture will be saved as an attachment to your post. Type whatever message you have to type then click “Submit Reply.”

The file name that you have the picture saved as on your computer will appear as the attachment's name on the bottom of the post.

These are from a thread that helped me. LSUFan did this for us dumbass computer wannabees
                Questions, comments, complaints:
                [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by Lsufan
                  Spark,

Signed,

Bover1
                  I thought you would like a pic of your daddy up there ... No need to thank me pal ...

Comment

Originally posted by Spark
                    I thought you would like a pic of your daddy up there ... No need to thank me pal ...
                    Bwahahahahaha

Nice Avatar Bover!!!!
                    "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
                    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

Working...
                    X