Would you ever own a strip club???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you ever own a strip club???

This is a question to see if you would own a strip club.....

Some people think it is immoral others do not....

My answer is i would, but it would be an upscale gentlemans club....no prostitution or drugs allowed....

I see nothing wrong with it and obviously the girls do not either since i know some who make 4-6K per week....

Tony- I think I would agree with you.
    The only problem I see is that while you might be able to control the no prostitution and drugs while on the premises, it would be difficult to control the deals made at the club which could lead to prostitution and drugs elsewhere.
    On the other hand, since nothing illegal was done on the premises, I would have to say all things considered that it would be ok in my book.

Comment

Originally posted by TwoTonTony
      This is a question to see if you would own a strip club.....

Some people think it is immoral others do not....

My answer is i would, but it would be an upscale gentlemans club....no prostitution or drugs allowed....

I see nothing wrong with it and obviously the girls do not either since i know some who make 4-6K per week....
      Yes, as long as I could make money and there was no prostitution or illegal drugs.

Comment

I wouldn't. Most of the girls are vultures. It's hard to enforce no prostitution or drugs with some of these girls. The find ways to bend/break the rules.

Comment

Originally posted by savage1
          Tony- I think I would agree with you.
          The only problem I see is that while you might be able to control the no prostitution and drugs while on the premises, it would be difficult to control the deals made at the club which could lead to prostitution and drugs elsewhere.
          On the other hand, since nothing illegal was done on the premises, I would have to say all things considered that it would be ok in my book.
          It's hard to control things on premise. They often go into a dark corner. Even in the VIP room the girls know the areas that can't be seen by the camera.

Comment

Originally posted by CheechB03
            It's hard to control things on premise. They often go into a dark corner. Even in the VIP room the girls know the areas that can't be seen by the camera.
            I guess I should have said IF(a very big if) it could be assured that nothing illegal would be done on the premises, then it would be ok.

Comment

i agree.....but the way to enforce it is have the champagne rooms policed by the floor bosses whose income is directly related to that and the improprieties that go on....Then the manager's salary is also tied to the champagne rooms profitability.....it is a checks and balance.....If the club is good and it is run properly it can be held in check.....But it is the quickest way to get shut down....

Comment

I dont see it...

stopping the prostitution and drugs I mean...it happens in every single one out there...and if you got bouncers/managers or anyone watching everything closely, the customers are not going to like that...so it would be hard to be highly successful and be so strict with rules and regulations...

Comment

Working...
                X