Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne & Bettorschat

Thanks for closing the threads

All I ask is if you guys can publicly warn no praising or bashing on *** threads....I mean could you imagine if I ever lose a game of the month or if I lost my 20X play on the Yanks 2night? All these guys would have stoned me

So, the best option is to neither give the followers or the haters the opportunity to post in my threads...Warn them absolutely no praising or bashing

Trust me if I ever lose a game of the month or a 20X calibar play, there's no reason for someone to bash me, Id already know that I bashed myself...but, it wont happen so theyll never have that ammo

and get it through these guys that Im POSTING INFO FOR T-H-E-I-R benefit...If it was for my benefit, Id charge...Can so many people be this one dimensional? I know jealousy and all that other human nature stuff exist and I won't be naive about it...But, I think the resolution is very simple and thats to warn posting on *** threads "off topic"

Also, as a respect to the board, if you think its too tough to police, then I don't want to be the culprit and just email me that it might be my time to move on...Its not hard moving on if you're help isnt appreciated and if youre doing it for free anyway

Bottomline- It has to STOP right away

For months I begged that Joe P was a basher, but in disguise he tried to fool the board that he was a follower of mine and I kept sayin NO he's not, don't be fooled...Well, now everyone knows what a stalker and liar he turned out to be

And I know you guys really know who else is bad apples who's agendas are to start fire and not help the board with picks

All you have to study is the content of what these posters intentions are...Just study their behavior patterns...I hope you guys ban these next few bad apples as well...Theyve done a great job of putting me on the ropes and trying to get me to walk away...What they dont understand is, I do this for free and all followers have my emails anyway

Best of luck to you guys and Id like to hear your opinions of what the necessary steps are...I think a great idea is- since youre online a lot and when you see me post my plays, CLOSE the thread until I sign back on...Cause way too many people are getting fed up with these bad apples trying to turn this oard to a circus...Thanks

Why don't you just ignore what is put on your threads? Who cares what people write or think? Bigger issues in the world than who's d*ick is bigger and who the better capper is. All this girlie BS (sorry memphis!!) is only on *** threads. Who the hell cares? Just let people write what they want to, read want they want to, and not worry. Like you said, you're not charging for your plays and are an anonomous screename, so your rep isn't damaged. If you charged and were losing business, I could understand. Let your picks do the talking. Just my worthless two cents.
    Pre-ban 1-0 (+1.00)
    Post ban 6-4 (+3.90)

Comment

I read these posts for info. to make money!!! Obviously the people dogging you are playing $2.00 6 teamers or not playing at all...Maybe they already blew the 35.00 bankroll for basesball season? I dont play alot of your plays but it helps to look at them, f*ck the bashers, obviously they are not here to talk sports or win money. Thanks for the hard work.....jc

Comment

Working...
      X