X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updated for June

Just for those that follow the picks:

Mets game currently pending

Starting a new week tomorrow so will add last day of June to July's stats.

For the month of June (returned to posting on the 3rd from trip)

Week 6/3 thru 6/8 = Win 29---Lose13 PLUS 16 games
    Week 6/9 thru 6/16 = Win 29--Lose 24 PLUS 5 games
    Week 6/17 thru 6/22 = Win 36--Lose22 PLUS 14 games
    Week 6/23 thru 6/29 = Win 31--Lose27 PLUS 4 games

Two real so-so weeks ruined a very, very good month!

39 Games on the plus side for the month

Monthly total = WIN 125--LOSE 86

Hope everyone got mostly winners from these and hopefully not many on the dead side! BEST OF LUCK TO EVERYBODY AND LOOKING TO IMPROVE FOR JULY!! GoldV
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

GV,
    New to board. Very impressive record. Do you have an approximate unit total in addition to your record. Looking for someone to follow on a consistent basis. Thanks
    Pre-ban 1-0 (+1.00)
    Post ban 6-4 (+3.90)

Comment

I was "starring" my picks in May on a one, two, three or none for regular one unit plays. I could go back to that I guess. I only ceased it as I assumed everyone would assign their own importance to any of the games they chose so I would merely put out whom I thought could come through that particular day.

THERE ARE SEVERAL VERY GOOD AND RELIABLE people to follow on this board. A couple like Wayne and Trotter put their records out today. But there are obviously several others as well so I don't want to start mentioning a few on the chance of missing someone. Just hang for awhile and they will become apparent!

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU AND WELCOME!! GoldV
      I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Thanks for the response. Any idea of units even if they were all for 1 unit? Baseball odds being factored in your unit total could be anywhere. Good luck to you also.
        Pre-ban 1-0 (+1.00)
        Post ban 6-4 (+3.90)

Comment

Working...
        X