On a side note-------

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On a side note-------

ARTHUR RHODES BLOWS!!!!!! He can't hold a grand slam lead in the 9th with one out!!!! INSTEAD GIVES UP A GRAND SLAM!! :angryfire
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Why did they take out Hasegawa? the guy has an ERA below 1.00 and Nelson and Rhodes suck !!!!! Please make Hasegawa the closer....I'm sweatin this one out......
    "You like the odds of lightning?"

Comment

What a MELTDOWN in the 9th :angryfire

They should have just left Hasegawa in when he got the First DAMN out and had a 6-2 lead.

What a MORON.

Comment

my awesome day just turned to shit.....:angryfire
        "You like the odds of lightning?"

Comment

I wouldn't hold it much longer!

Rhodes and Nelson just gave up 1.5 Grand Slams in the 9th after one was already out.....Better take a breath and hope for a Mariner slam or it's big time O - V - E - R! Absolutely pitiful relief pitching.....the Mariners big Achilles Heel......Shjeeeeeeeeeessshhhhhhhh!
          I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

I hear that Trotter, my day is now at +2.4 Units with 2 Units left on the Mets so that 9 Unit swing on the M's cost me a HUGE day as well. :D :D

Comment

YES BOYS I FEAL THE PAIN I JUST MISSED A THREE TEAM PARLAY FOR 1700.00 CAUSE OF THE TWO WORTHLESS WHALE TIRDS. WHAT A CROCK OF SHIT I VOTE TO CASTRATE BOTH OF THE PICES OF SHIT...:angryfire

Comment

RHODES STATS FOR THE GAME:

0 I.P.
                4 HITS
                1 WALK
                5 EARNED RUNS

KNOWLEZ......You go get the rusty, dull butter knife.......I'll hold him down!! The Dick Head!!

Comment

Thanks but UMMMMMMMMMMMM Trying to forget

Here's to you Rhodes

Comment

the Padres cost me huge against Seattle this year. . .

. . . how does San Diego take 4 of 6 from the "best" team in baseball? I watched the game and suffered through the Mariner broadcasters talking up this overrated team.

The Mariners are the Dodgers with a little more pop. Great pitching (starting pitching, anyway) and very little offense. They have Suzuki and Boone and little else. Marinez and Olerud are in decline, Cameron strikes out seemingly 10 times for every HR he gets, and the rest of the lineup comprises a bunch of no-names with averages hovering around the Mendoza line. Seattle will not win the division this year--Oakland is heating up and will catch them. This four game series starting tomorrow between the As and Ms will be just the start.

Ironically, they got the offense they needed today, putting themselves in a position where only a 6 run ninth inning could beat them. Enter the bullpen. I lost $1800 on that fucking game and lost at least another couple G on the three other times Seattle lost to the worst team in the National League. Simply unbelievable.
                    "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." -Joe Theismann

Comment

Un-fucking-believable!!! The fucking umpire squeezed the strike zone on them also, you should get those fucking calls at home.

John
                      Good luck,
                      John

Comment

that's a good point John. . .

. . . Nelson did get squeezed and ended up having to throw a 3-2 fastball over the plate to Lockhart with the bases loaded and the game tied. Even a paltry hitter like Lockhart wasn't going to miss that one.
                        "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." -Joe Theismann

Comment

WELL LETS CUT THE UMPIRE TOO. I VOTE WE MAKE STEERS OUT OF ALL THREE OF THE MOTHERFUCKERS. :angryfire

Comment

Bullpens have cost me over 30 units in bases this season. 3 more bullpens blew games today and 6 runs is just sick.

Comment

LETS CUT THAT FUCKING WEAVER TO HE BLOWS FUCKING GOATS . :angryfire

Comment

Working...
                              X