• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cleveland 3*

Blue Jays 3*

Pirates 3*

Comment

Cardinals 3* (Have been right on all year predicting Royal games)

Comment

I was very surprised you didn't play the Cubbies and Wood. I've seen you on him alot this year, and at that price almost looks too good to be true.
        Pre-ban 1-0 (+1.00)
        Post ban 6-4 (+3.90)

Comment

Believe me I LOVE the Cubs pitchers...But, today there's no value in Woods for the Cubs or Loaiza for the Sox...Now there would be HUGE value for Woods if Alou or Sosa proved they could hit the other Sox batters and they failed so...So, even with the absence of Alou and Sosa performance this line still remains at a pick...Which tells me the experts might think the Cubs should get the "W" HOWEVER the money that I've tracked (square money) are on the Cubs...So, no way would I bet Cubs with all the squares on them...I mean if Sosa and Alou can't hit the others, how they gonna hit Loaiza? Currently White Sox are winning 1-0...I'm rooting for the Sox as I see the board needs them bad....My opinion- if Sosa and Alou can just combine for ONLY two hits between the two of them, YES just two- then Cubs pull it out

Comment

Angels/Dodgers OVER 8 (3*)

Comment

Originally posted by ***
              Cardinals 3* (Have been right on all year predicting Royal games)
              your full of it, you took Cleveland the other day and you lost, KC kicked ass don't try to BS

Comment

and the first blood drawn after a few days of peace here- Broken by Wizard of Oddz....I used the terms "right on", not perfect

But, Im glad you still follow me every day casue I know you're trying to learn

After all, you were the one that came in here few months ago and had 6 plays you claimed as GUARANTEES and 5 of them went down...Then you became a fader...But, your fading source is very funny...You started fading people from boards and consensus sites...Don't you know people don't bet real money on consensus sites? I've never seen anyone as jealous as you are towards EVERYONE...So, you tried to become like me and you though I was just a fader until you found out you continued to lose and I continued to win...Give it up man...You and your boys ALWAYS are the catalyst to threads turning into heat like this...LET IT GO...Trust me, I take this seriously and study everything...and even my bashers so I can alert the board owners...If you wanna talk then walk the walk...If you can prove from your first postings till today that you are hitting above 38%, I WILL NEVER POST HERE AGAIN...Don't you remember when everyone was starting to say you were becoming the best fade on the net? And you like a scumbag forgot who stuck up for you? ME...Sit back and learn something for once dude...Week in and week out I win...Like me or love me...But, think how sad it is that you come on here, lie and tell people you bet 5k a game; but the whole time you just watch games that involve my picks hoping they lose and more often then not you get sick o your stomach

Case in point, you remember everyone of my plays cause you have the *** "need"...as you should....But, most people cant remember your plays unless theyre loking for fades...and I think youre the only one who responds to your own threads

It became obvious...Funny you were the only one here that was a huge fan of Pittsburgh Boy...Ive never ever ever ever bashed you, so why do you bash me? Go after a pay service who rips people off, not after someone who is here trying his ass off to make people money...Its not my fault that you try and try and you lose and lose...So, what do you do? You bring yourself and boys attacking the ones who win...Simply put, misery loves company...You have no ide what I got my degree in college for, but TRUST ME-one thing I am absolutely great at is reading people and their intentions.

But, you tried the *** style of trying to fade except your sources are by going to consensus sites and fading them HAHA and it failed big time on you...Its not funny cause I know you lost a lot...But, trust me-it takes a lot of work to do well here...If simple fading worked by asking your mom and sister who they like and you take the opposite and if it worked, every gambler will be Bill Gates...and then you make fun of people who fade cause you don't know how it works...You need resources son, not mouth...Ever since youve come to this board, its cheapened...You're a classless act, but I do hope you find a way to recoup your losses...If you truly bet the kind of money you do, my heart goes out to you for your hard times...But, Im glad you've taken time off....EIther way, best of luck...Or have the gump to meet me so we can wager together, and PLEASE stop bashing and PLEASE don't visit my threads. Just leave the threads to posted plays....I thought you were a bas basher from the other board, but you're starting to top that....Look gamblings not for everyone, so just dont do it instead of it driving you crazy by a stranger named ***...You dont even know me...So grow up...Look dont hate, congratulate...If you dont have the sources, just flip a coin cause without resources that you lack, you wil only lose more...I know anyone who bashes is miserable and hates those who win...We DONT make you gamble...You do!!! And if you really have kids and a wife like you claim you do (which is probably a lie) then you shouldnt be gambling...Because for everyone of those losing bets you put in, remember that money could have been used for your family...Oh how dumb of me, I forgot you're part of the 4% of gamblers that win....Lets check your insecurity levels...The insecure guy will rebuttal this message...Prove me wrong
                Last edited by XXX; 06-29-2003, 07:02 PM.

Comment

******* just gets laid out on the asphalt every time ....i luv it.

Comment

Win,

Can you believe this guy (Wiz)? He backs every single basher, tells the whole board to "fuck all you Im not here to make friends"...and he still is around...What a psycho...He's one of those tough guys behind the screen...In the real world probably scared of everything...But, this is the place he gets to fantasize being Wonder Woman

Comment

I did prove you wrong you jerk off, that's why we all got this three page reply. You trying to defend your lies. Sorry, you sorry ass piece of shit, I don't follow your plays. I was just defending the people that do. You are so full of lies you believe them yourself. The only consensus I follow is the one that states you are an asshole. Fader? where did you get that one from, your clone Yup Yup? You have no idea what your talking about, but I knew that a long time ago. By the way, as much as you want to bullshit the people in here, you were DOWN 10 units going into today, probably more because there were a couple you rated and said you were going LOTS more, you loser. Why would I be jealous of a liar with an ego problem? Oh I know, wait until football. As far as Pittsburghboy goes, he had your sorry ass pegged just like I do, as a liar. This board has cheapened from your insecure ego that you accuse others as having. Someone watches your plays and calls you on them and they are bashing you, well your fucking right, I do call you on them, cause you are NOTHING but a liar. You warn board owners of bashers, cause you invoke the bashing, FOR YOUR LITTLE MAN EGO. Another thing asshole, I didn't tell the board to go fuck them selves, so don't try telling them I did, OH, I forgot, that is the lying *** speaking. Keep crying about what the board owners put up with, someday you will get rid of everyone that calls you out. By the way, who typed this for you? Yup Yup? It's so funny it's almost word for word from what he/you said in past posts. Can't you come up with something original? and by the way, don't waste your time, that was my last reply to your sorry ass. But I will be watching you, don't slip, I'll be there
                      Originally posted by ***
                      and the first blood drawn after a few days of peace here- Broken by Wizard of Oddz....I used the terms "right on", not perfect

But, Im glad you still follow me every day casue I know you're trying to learn

After all, you were the one that came in here few months ago and had 6 plays you claimed as GUARANTEES and 5 of them went down...Then you became a fader...But, your fading source is very funny...You started fading people from boards and consensus sites...Don't you know people don't bet real money on consensus sites? I've never seen anyone as jealous as you are towards EVERYONE...So, you tried to become like me and you though I was just a fader until you found out you continued to lose and I continued to win...Give it up man...You and your boys ALWAYS are the catalyst to threads turning into heat like this...LET IT GO...Trust me, I take this seriously and study everything...and even my bashers so I can alert the board owners...If you wanna talk then walk the walk...If you can prove from your first postings tiltoday that you are hitting above 38%, I WILL NEVER POST HERE AGAIN...Don't you remember when everyone was starting to say you were becoming the best fade on the net? And you like a scumbag forgot who stuck up for you? ME...Sit back and learn something for once dude...Week in and week out I win...Like me or love me...But, think how sad it is that you come on here, lie and tell people you bet 5k a game; but the whole time you just watch games that involve my picks hoping they lose and more often then not you get sick o your stomach

Case in point, you remember everyone of my plays cause you have the *** "need"...as you should....But, most people cant remember your plays unless theyre loking for fades...and I think youre the only one who responds to your own threads

It became obvious...Funny you were the only one here that was a huge fan of Pittsburgh Boy...Ive never ever ever ever bashed you, so why do you bash me? Go after a pay service who rips people off, not after someone who is here trying his ass off to make people money...Its not my fault that you try and try and you lose and lose...So, what do you do? You bring yourself and boys attacking the ones who win...Simply put, misery loves company...You have no ide what I got my degree in college for, but TRUST ME-one thing I am absolutely great at is reading people and their intentions.

But, you tried the *** style of trying to fade except your sources are by going to consensus sites and fading them HAHA and it failed big time on you...Its not funny cause I know you lost a lot...But, trust me-it takes a lot of work to do well here...If simple fading worked by asking your mom and sister who they like and you take the opposite and if it worked, every gambler will be Bill Gates...and then you make fun of people who fade cause you don't know how it works...You need resources son, not mouth...Ever since youve come to this board, its cheapened...You're a classless act, but I do hope you find a way to recoup your losses...If you truly bet the kind of money you do, my heart goes out to you for your hard times...But, Im glad you've taken time off....EIther way, best of luck...Or have the gump to meet me so we can wager together, and PLEASE stop bashing and PLEASE don't visit my threads. Just leave the threads to posted plays....I thought you were a bas basher from the other board, but you're starting to top that....Look gamblings not for everyone, so just dont do it instead of it driving you crazy by a stranger named ***...You dont even know me...So grow up...Look dont hate, congratulate...If you dont have the sources, just flip a coin cause without resources that you lack, you wil only lose more...I know anyone who bashes is miserable and hates those who win...We DONT make you gamble...You do!!! And if you really have kids and a wife like you claim you do (which is probably a lie) then you shouldnt be gambling...Because for everyone of those losing bets you put in, remember that money could have been used for your family...Oh how dumb of me, I forgot you're part of the 4% of gamblers that win....Lets check your insecurity levels...The insecure guy will rebuttal this message...Prove me wrong
                      Last edited by wizardofoddz; 06-29-2003, 07:52 PM.

Comment

Ok Wiz you're right Im wrong...You're the man

You win ok. Is that a deal?

But, don't get to defensive with swearing. Easy to be tough behind the screens...You must be great at raising your children.

NOw back to capping...No more BS talk...Just weird you follow everyone of my plays and posts..."To be the man people wanna beat the man"

Now get ready and ride this HUMUNGOUS play Im going to post.

Comment

Are you guys happy you got your shots in? Wizz i'm not sure why you just can't resist responding to him and *** you reply every time with comments that instigate more replies when you know that avoiding it usually puts it to rest, why?

Comment

Wayne,

You're right...But, if someone takes shots with lies to distort my record when I am UP unless I went 0-5 Friday instead of 5-0 then Im missing something

Wayne, Im defending myself AFTER someone throws the FIRST punch...The key word is "defending" not "attacking"..How bout this Wayne- the first person that "attacks" should be warned...Without attacks there are no rebuttals...Kinda like no drug dealers equals no drug users...So, please make a rule that the "one" who instigates gets warned

I mean what am I supposed to do when someone comes in here and makes up lies...How fair is that?

Come on Wayne, by now you guys should be fed up with Wiz...and you guys have known me long enough to know I am not frictional but I become frictional AFTER people attack me

Comment

***, did you or did you not play Cleveland the other night against KC? it's not a lie.it wasn't an attack, it was the truth.
                              I'm done with this

Comment

Working...
                              X