• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 totals I really love tonight

Cincinnati Reds/New York Mets
    Total Points OVER 10 for Game -104
    J. Mays must start A. Soler must start
    Joe Mays will make his first start for Cincinnati. Earlier this season with the Royals, Mays posted a 10.27 ERA in six starts and pitched five innings just once. Soler is off of a solid home start but previously allowed 13 hits and 7 walks in 11 innings of work in New York. That led to 9 earned runs. The Mets have scored 94 runs over their last 13 games.

New York Yankees/Philadelphia Phillies
    Total Points OVER 10.5 for Game -108
    J. Wright must start C. Hamels must start
    J Wight is just 3-4 with a 5.03 ERA. Phillies starter rookie Hamels is 1-2 with a 4.91 ERA. Wright hasn't reached 100 pitches in any of his starts this year, and has not reached 90 in any of his three June starts.Hamel has a 1-2 record with a 6.28 ERA in three starts in June. Yankees hit lefties well.

Chicago Cubs/Cleveland Indians
    Total Points UNDER 8.5 for Game -130
    C. Zambrano must start C. Sabathia
    This looks like pitcher's duel in the making. The Cubs just cant hit lefty pitching. Zambrano is a competitor and hopefully he's fired up.

Arizona D-Backs/Tampa Bay Devil Rays
    Total Points UNDER 8.5 for Game -113
    B. Webb must start J. Shields must start
    The D'Backs Brandon Webb and the D'Rays Jamie Shields are in excellent KW form with a better than 4 to 1 strikeout to walk ratio in their last 3 starts. Webb has allowed 3 or less runs in 11 of his 15 starts this year. Shields has allowed 3 runs total in his previous 3 starts.

14-6 the the last week. Hoping to continue the "accumulation".
    Leaners: Hou Under; San Diego Under.

Goodluck folks!
    Remember, one just man causes the Devil greater affliction than a million blind believers

Good luck on those totals Yuri!

Comment

I like that Yankees OVER---kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Well 2-2. I will take it considering what the cubbies did to Cleveland. Ouch!
        Remember, one just man causes the Devil greater affliction than a million blind believers

Comment

Sorry i am late, 2-2 is no shame. Take care Yuri
          Questions, comments, complaints:
          [email protected]

Comment

Thanks JC. 2-2 seems quite nice right now
            LIve to fight another day.

Comment

If You Played That Cubs Game At A Sports Book And It Gets Rained Out It Is A No Play...totals And Run Lines Have To Go 8.5 Innings To Count No Matter If It Is Aready Over Or Not....just Lettin You Know If You Already Did Not...
              PLAY EVERY DOG EVERY NIGHT FOR THE EXACT SAME AMOUNT IN BASES....YOUR UNITS WILL GROW...[/B]

Comment

Originally posted by boiseboy
                If You Played That Cubs Game At A Sports Book And It Gets Rained Out It Is A No Play...totals And Run Lines Have To Go 8.5 Innings To Count No Matter If It Is Aready Over Or Not....just Lettin You Know If You Already Did Not...

Nice seeing you in here Boise
                Questions, comments, complaints:
                [email protected]

Comment

Thanks Boise. I didn't know that.

Comment

Thanx Jc... I Truly Appreciate You Posting My Plays Here For Me...i Am About Half Computer Illiterate And Not Sure How You Transfer From One Site To Another Without Retyping Everything....like I Said Before I Have No Problems With Anyone Here I Am Just There Because Of Krunch And Rip...but I Know I Can Count On You Putting My Plays On Here At Bc...so That Works For Me...once Again Thanx Pal....boise
                    PLAY EVERY DOG EVERY NIGHT FOR THE EXACT SAME AMOUNT IN BASES....YOUR UNITS WILL GROW...[/B]

Comment

No Problem Yuri...i Learned A Hard Lesson On That Myself 4 Years Ago...this One Works To Your Advantage(pray For A Rainout)

Comment

Well Pinny did cancel my under bet on Cle/CHC.
                        Lucky me!

Comment

Working...
                        X