can anybodt relate about changing your 1st impression-A WOUNDED CHUNGSTER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can anybodt relate about changing your 1st impression-A WOUNDED CHUNGSTER

GUYS WHETHER its poker or sports capping,assuming we are on a fair playing field with no key injuries,can anybody relate to how i feel from going with a real strong play on miami to totally reversing my original position and going the other way // THE SAME HAPPENS IN POKER IF MY FIRST READ IS THAT A PLAYER IS BLUFFING,I AM CORRECT ABOUT 9 OUT OF 10 TIMES // DO ANY OTHER GAMBLERS OUT THERE USE THIS LAW ABOUT ALWAYS GOING WITH YOUR STRONG FIRST IMPRESSION=GUYS I AM SICK I HAVE BEEN DRIVING IN MY CAR FOR 3 HOURS BEATING MYSELF UP OVER THIS,GUYS I KNOW I CUT UP A LOT,BUT ASIDE FROM TILTING OUT AT THE END OF FOOTBALL,MOST OF YOU KNOW HOW SERIOUS I TAKE MY CAPPING,I AM A CUT-UP,THATS JUST MY PERSONALITY,I MEAN NO HARM,BUT I TAKE MY CAPPING VERY SERIOUS-ITS GOING TO TAKE A LONG TIME TO GET OVER THIS BECAUSE I BROKE ONE OF MY GAMBLING LAWS-CAN ANYBODY RELATE,A WOUNDED AND BROKE CHUNGSTER !!
    DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Chung

Hang in there man

Comment

yea I've done it a thousand times...just keep ur head up and bet small for a while thats what i would do...good luck

Comment

Hey buddy .... I done that thousands of time in sports gambling. We always seem to second guess ourselves, even though most people will say to go with your first instinct.

I play poker for a living, so yes, I have second guessed myself lots of times there as well. But, as said in Rounders, "We remember the bad beats with remarkable accuracy."

I've lost my fair share, but I know that I have won alot of poker hands and sports bets by second guessing myself. We just don't remember those. But we sure do remember the tough beats we take.

Keep your head up buddy. Everything will work out.

Now .... Who loves ya Chung .... Who loves ya!!!
        "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
        is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

VERY MUCH CHUNGSTER I HAVE DONE IT MORE THEN I HAVE NOT I FEEL YOUR PAIN MAN I REALLY REALLY DO THE BEST THING I USALLY DO IS TRY TO TAKE A DAY OR TWO OFF BUT I EVER TIME I SAY THAT IM GOING TO TAKE A BREAK I END UP NOT EVEN DOING THAT,OR BETTING MORE jUST PART OFF GAMBLING I QUESS I DUNO I SUCK TO REALLY BAD SOMETIME BUT YESSSS I HAVE DO THE SAME FUCKING THING AND YES IT REALLY DOES PISS YA OFF BUT THE BEST THING I USALLY DO IS PAY OFF THE MAN AND GET IT OVER WITH AND MOVE oN FUCK THAT SUCK CHUNMAN HOLD YOUR HEAD UP BROTHER WE ALL HAVE DONE IT,AND PEOPLE THAT GAMBLE THAT SAYS THEY HAVE NOT ARE FUCKING LYING MOVE ON BROTHER LETS FUCK THE BOOKIES UP TONIGHT
          GETER DONE PEACE
          U GOT A HUNCH BET A BUNCH
          THINK LONG THINK WRONG

ROLLLLLLLLLL TIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
          BAMA BAMA BAMA

Comment

Chung- I am guilty of the same and I followed on Dallas ML and still in my mind knew that I had Miami from the beginning. It seems when I do a ML it loses in hoops. I came back in the second half and negated the play by taking Miami +5. I have no doubts that I learned a lesson in this as I had been going against public repeatedly until last night. I feel your pain of making such a bet and then losing it. You are a fav here but take some time and get the boat back on course. I see most tilt bets on the fav and believe that is the perception that injures most. Not to say you were on tilt but many may have been. I wish you the best of luck. Remember- betting is an action not you as a person! Good Luck My Friend!
            Last edited by Spearit; 06-21-2006, 02:00 PM.
            "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

CHung---

I did it on the Super Bowl, and ended up taking Seattle. Right after Pitts beat Denver to do to the bowl, I said 'no way' they lose and would lay the points. Then the line kept creeping up, all the hype and all the public was on Pitts, so I said fuck it, I'm taking Seattle and got burnt. I get very stubborn and refuse to take a team that I perceive the public to be on, and sometimes it really burns me,

Its definately a shitty feeling, but in a way shows that we're still good cappers,-- as YOUR initial capping was 100% correct on thie series. Get 'em next time Chung.

Comment

Chung .... I know you on and off the field and I am happy and proud to say you are my bud ... we have all been there my friend ... I am just thankful you are part of this forum ... You hang in there buddy ... and always, best of luck ... We love ya my man ...

Comment

Nothing wrong with second guessing, my initial gut feeling many times has led to huge losses.

Comment

Working...
                  X