Sunday Baseball........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday Baseball........

A big day in baseball on Saturday, 4-1 (+8.9 units). I also cashed in a 5 STAR winner in CFL with the BC Lions! These are my baseball plays for Sunday, I'm passing on CFL today........

3 STAR: PITTSBURGH (SUPPAN)(+$105) OVER Colorado (Chacon)>

The Rockies are only 14-34 on the road with a money line of -100 to -125 over the last 3 seasons and they are 4-17 on the road when the total is 8.5 to 10 this season. Colorado starting pitcher Shawn Chacon is having a very good season, but he has not had any success against Pittsburgh in his career. In three career starts against the Pirates, Chacon is 0-3 with an ERA of 8.10 and a WHIP of 2.026. The Pirates starting pitcher Jeff Suppan is 13-4 in home games in June since 1997 and he is 5-1 in home games when working on 5 or 6 days rest this season. Look for the Bucs to take this one!

3 STAR: WHITE SOX (LOAIZA)(-$110) OVER Cubs (Wood)

Cubs starting pitcher Kerry Wood has not had very much success in inter league play. Wood is 3-10 in inter-league games and 2-9 against American League Central opponents. In his five career starts against the White Sox, Wood is 0-3 with an ERA of 7.06 and a WHIP of 1.637, his team is 0-5 in those starts. White Sox starting pitcher Estaban Loaiza is 11-2 this season with an ERA of only 1.98 and he is 20-11 when playing against a team with a winning record over the last 3 seasons. Look for the Sox to take this one!

2 STAR: Atlanta (Ortiz)(-$200) OVER TAMPA BAY (SOSA)

Look for the Braves to bounce back here today, after dropping last nights game to the Devil Rays. Tampa Bay is only 5-20 this month and they are 3-14 in inter-league play this season. Atlanta is 46-20 in road day games over the last 3 seasons and they are 53-23 in June games over the last 3 seasons. Braves starting pitcher Russ Ortiz is 6-0 as a road favorite of -150 to -200 over the last 3 seasons. Tampa Bay's starting pitcher Jorge Sosa is 0-2 at home this season with an ERA of 10.29. Look for the Braves bats to wake up and hit Sosa hard!

2 STAR: NY Mets (Leiter)(+$145) OVER NY YANKEES (WEAVER)

Al Leiter got roughed up against the Marlins in his last start, but he always bounces back after a tough outing. Leiter is 6-0 after getting rocked for 7 or more runs in his last outing over the last 3 seasons. Leiter is also 9-1versus teams averaging 3.5 or more extra base hits per game over the last 3 seasons. A lot of distractions with all the trade talk for the Yankees struggling starter Jeff Weaver who is 3-6 with an ERA of 5.59 and a WHIP of 1.644. He has been even worse in his last three starts, where he is 0-2 with an ERA of 7.41. Weaver is only 18-27 as a home favorite of -110 or higher since 1997. The Mets are 12-3 versus an American League starting pitcher whose ERA is 5.20 to 5.70 since 1997. I like the Mets to take this one.

* ALL LISTED PITCHERS MUST START OR THE PLAY IS NO ACTION *

MLB RECORD

5 STAR RECORD 54-27 (+56.33 UNITS)
    3 STAR RECORD 73-65 (+40.88 UNITS)
    2 STAR RECORD 45-58 (-15.46 UNITS)
    1 STAR RECORD 28-28 (+1.16 UNITS)

OVERALL RECORD 200-178 (+82.91 UNITS)
    A $100 player would be up $8291.00

Good luck,
    John
    EZWINNERS.com
    Good luck,
    John

GOOD LUCK John...... We match up well and is there a CFL game today? I thought it was on Monday. I hope you SWEEP the board.:D

Comment

good luck John :D

Comment

Thanks Wayne, good luck to you also today. Your right, the CFL game is tomorrow, Hamilton and Toronto.

John
        Good luck,
        John

Comment

Working...
        X