Picks For Sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picks For Sunday

Baseball has been VERY good to us this month.Even though we had a losing night yesterday we still have been about as consistent as you can be, and after being down 31.88 Units on June 2nd i thought the run was well overdue. I stated before the season that MLB was my best sport wagering wise and that was saying alot after the College Basketball Season we had (66 games over .500). I hope anyone that was part of the fall earlier has been part of the Mountain Climbing we have been doing this month. I'm attaching this with today's picks because it has been a tremendous run this month and It is VERY important to me to make each day a profitable one for those of you that might follow the picks. A losing night NEVER sits well with me and i take alot of pride in trying to make as much money as WE can on a daily basis and for FREE. If we lose than there is no surcharges added on top of the picks and that always makes the losses a little lighter. A simple $10 wager on each Unit Since June 3rd would have put your account at 1,157.80 and if you Wager more as many, many of you do than you can see what it would be. I'm not concerned with picking 1 or 2 games each day because i happen to be one that loves the action. I am just concerned with having a profit at days end and it usually isn't possible when you bet alot of games but i think we have proven that not always to be true.

Just food for thought or just eye candy to some but here is a day by day breakdown of the last 26 days in Baseball. We care more about consistency and making the bad days easy to handle because when we lose we don't want to set ourselves back a month in 1 day and have done a good job avoiding that (just ask mbates what 1 bad day can do as it really set him back for a week once during College Hoops Season). GOOD LUCK To ALL and let's keep pulling at our man's wallet on a daily basis.

6-3 = 6-4 +9.26 Units
    6-4 = 6-3 +4.14 Units
    6-5 =8-2 +16.65 Units
    6-6 = 6-4 - 0.46 Units
    6-7 =6-3 +5.24 Units
    6-8 = 9-4 +19.49 Units
    6-9 = 0-1 -1.60 Units
    6-10 = 7-3 +8.82 Units
    6-11 = 3-5 +0.13 Units
    6-12 = 3-3 +1.79 Units
    6-13 = 5-3 +7.26 Units
    6-14 = 8-3 +5.02 Units
    6-15 = 6-4 +6.60 Units
    6-16 = 3-3 -1.4 Units
    6-17 = 5-2 +8.21 Units
    6-18 = 5-2 +5.22 Units
    6-19 = 6-3 +9.49 Units
    6-20 = 3-7 -13.44 Units
    6-21 = 3-5 -8.90 Units
    6-22 = 6-4 +6.51 Units
    6-23 = 4-2 +3.52 Units
    6-24 = 5-4 +5.48 Units
    6-25 = 6-5 +5.66 Units
    6-26 = 5-1 +8.96 Units
    6-27 = 6-3 +5.21 Units
    6-28 = 3-5 -6.08 Units

20 Winning days and 6 Losing ones 133-88 +115.78 Units Since 6-3.

GOOD LUCK and Picks up soon.

Wayne
    Last edited by wayne1218; 06-29-2003, 10:33 AM.

MLB (259-224) +78.92 Units

Home Runs (4 Units)

Parlay = Atlanta (Ortiz) - Arizona (Batista) +121 (+484 or -400)

Seattle (Garcia) -1.5 -130 (+400 or -520)

Triples (3 Units)

White Sox (Loaiza) -108 (+300 or -324)

Oakland (Mulder) -137 (+300 or -411)

"OVER" 11 Houston/Texas +100 (+300 or -300)

Doubles (2 Units)

Mets (Leiter) +151 (+302 or -200)

"OVER" 8 Seattle/S.D. -110 (+200 or -220)

"UNDER" 9.5 Boston/Florida +100 (+200 or -200)

Singles (1 Unit)

Phil. (Millwood) -157

Parlay = Bos. (Lowe)- Tor. (Escobar)- Minn. (Reed) +254

GOOD LUCK :D

Comment

Imagine i would bet $1000 on each unit i would be up over 100k

shit i feel good also that you like the Sox and John likes them also

I am slamming that game this afternoon

good luck today Wayne:D

Comment

Aren't you glad you started posting your record?

Just kidding, Wayne! :D Congratulations on a really nice run. There has to be alot more than luck to keep it going this long! Hope it continues through baseball, into football! Thanks for posting and continued good fortune to you.

Mike

Comment

Kids,this guy will make you money without the bullshit and the big ego, admits when he loses and proves it when he wins...simply a class act...great job Wayne

Good Luck Today Wayne!!! We have a lot of the same plays again,I hope you win that Boston under,you should,but with that pen,who knows????:confused:
          "You like the odds of lightning?"

Comment

Trotter thanks brother you have been on alot of the same sides with me and i hope for continued success.

Heleanth, your right i am glad and have kept records in every sport, but this is my first Baseball season with the board and thanks to you i got the kinks worked out as it is way different than the other pointspread Sports but just as profitable, thanks Mike.:D

WNBA (15-18)

Minn. +1

Comment

Thanks, Wayne. I had little to do with anything. I am just happy to be able to check out your posts and play some of your plays! Thanks for posting for us that don't have your knowledge or skill.

I agree with Trotter 100% that you are truly a class act...

Comment

This Boston game is why i hate under plays and hardly ever play them. I don't think you will see another one any time soon. Trotter it never needed the pen's help the starters gave it up on their own. Gabe Kapler who had so much promise for Texas and Colorado just didn't pan out and Boston picked him up after Colorado released him. Last night it was his first game up with the Sox and he went 4 for 5 with 2 Doubles and a Triple with 3 RBI's. Today he is 3 for 3 with 2 HR's and 4 RBI's so anyone with a Fantasy team might want to check him out he most likely is available and on fire heading to T.B.:D :D

Comment

WAYNE!

First of all CONGRATS on your GREAT MONTHLY RECORD! I'll post mine after tonights games are over.

I wholeheartedly agree and HATE unders. You may notice I played one yesterday on the Braves and Drays under 9.5. It went over in like the fourth inning or some such nonsense. Then today. 2-0 Braves final. Unders seem to have too many late inning pitching variables that one has a harder time accounting for than the overs.

Loved the Twins over yesterday as well only to watch almost a half dozen balls hit off Burba caught at the fences. I have cut total plays down to one or so a day and may eliminate them completely for a while until the pitching staffs have a chance to stabilize some post all star break.

FWIW----JMHO

BEST OF LUCK ON YOUR PICKS REMAINING TODAY AND GO MARINERS and A's!!:D GoldV
                  I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

GoldVike, I agree as well and it seems like every time i post an under it doesn't come through. I am going to tone down the Totals as well to 1 or 2 a day that i like to go OVER and that's it. That Twinkies game yesterday was sickening

GOOD LUCK TODAY :D

Comment

Hey guys,just got back from the movies (Charlie's Angels ) ...I'm like you Wayne,hate taking Unders...and I'm glad we match up a lot, I always pick who I like before I look at your picks and then go from there,when I go against you on picks my record is like 4-9 so lately I just make them 'no plays'... ....I took the Mets tonight for a bit but it seems Weaver is due and that line is too high,have a feeling people will be all over the Mets...any opinion on the total Wayne? Wait,lemme guess,Over or no play:D Good Luck the rest of the day.....
                      "You like the odds of lightning?"

Comment

Trotter

That's a REALLY tough total with Leiter on the mound i could see a 3-2 game just as easily as a 6-5 game so i would leave it alone. Good Luck if you play it.:D

Comment

WNBA (Already 1-0 Today)

Indiana +4

Comment

5-5 +.40 Units in MLB..... Seattle's 9th inning meltdown cost us a BIG day. :D

Comment

Working...
                            X