2009 MLB:
    JULY
    23-19 (+21.72x)
    Sides; 8-12; -9.43x
    Totals; 17-9-1; +33.20x

AUGUST
    1-2 (-4.7x)

If he...;

...hits a long iron off the tee and a long iron in, he at least ties, but probably wins.
    ...punches out on his second shot, he most likely ties, maybe wins.
    ...punches out on his third shot, he most likely ties.
    ...listens to his caddie, he wins.
    2009 MLB:
    JULY
    23-19 (+21.72x)
    Sides; 8-12; -9.43x
    Totals; 17-9-1; +33.20x

AUGUST
    1-2 (-4.7x)

Comment

Phil Chokelson is back.....I can't believe he gave it away!!

Comment

That was brutal to watch. That dude gave away the US Freaking open. GAG BOY
        Questions, comments, complaints:
        [email protected]

Comment

That's the michelson that I remember

Comment

Growing up, I followed Norman. I have followed Mickelson since his win against Freddy Couples in the Mercedes Championship (when Freddy let the F-word fly in the playoff, I think 1994) because he is right handed but plays lefty, like myself. I guess I just follow chokers. I have witnessed many chokes by the two, even the 1999 British Open by Jean Van-de-Velde; but this is the worst I ever saw because it involved the world's best golfer (in the past year).
            2009 MLB:
            JULY
            23-19 (+21.72x)
            Sides; 8-12; -9.43x
            Totals; 17-9-1; +33.20x

AUGUST
            1-2 (-4.7x)

Comment

****** Miller was vicious all weekend long .

He said a lot of degrading things about the players.

He really needs to tone things down.

Comment

Not saying you guys ever said mick was great, but every body praises his play for the last year and then as soon as he looses in the last round, every one is all over him saying he chokes. I know there is history with him, but give the guy a break. Definetly do not think the guy is an ego maniac. The only thing that matters to him is winning. Tiger is more of an ego maniac then him.
                Fight, Devils Down The Field. Fight With Your Might And Don't Ever Yield.

Comment

Originally posted by SundevilSam
                  Not saying you guys ever said mick was great, but every body praises his play for the last year and then as soon as he looses in the last round, every one is all over him saying he chokes. I know there is history with him, but give the guy a break. Definetly do not think the guy is an ego maniac. The only thing that matters to him is winning. Tiger is more of an ego maniac then him.

He has done this time and time again, especially in majors. He cannot swallow his pride and take the safe route. Although he is great, he cannot play safe, because he tries for the miracle--low percentage shot.
                  2009 MLB:
                  JULY
                  23-19 (+21.72x)
                  Sides; 8-12; -9.43x
                  Totals; 17-9-1; +33.20x

AUGUST
                  1-2 (-4.7x)

Comment

I dont think he is an egomaniac, but i do think he choked that Open win up. Tiger has the ego, but Tiger would have never choked that away
                    Questions, comments, complaints:
                    [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                    X