Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saturday Baseball and Canadian Football.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday Baseball and Canadian Football.....

A very disapointing day in baseball going 2-3 losing 2 units. The Expos let a huge 5 STAR play get away. I did cash in my CFL play for Friday. These are my plays for Saturday........

MLB

5 STAR: ANAHEIM (-$105) Vs. Los Angeles
    (Kevin Appier vs. Kazashira Ishii)

3 STAR: HOUSTON (-$150) Vs. Texas
    (Jermey Robertson vs. Tony Mounce)

3 STAR: Arizona (-$180) @ DETROIT
    (Brandon Webb vs. Jermey Bonderman)

1 STAR: SEATTLE (-$210) Vs. San Diego
    (Ryan Franklin vs. Jake Peavy)

MLB RECORD

5 STAR RECORD 53-27 (+51.33 UNITS)
    3 STAR RECORD 71-65 (+34.88 UNITS)
    2 STAR RECORD 45-57 (-13.36 UNITS)
    1 STAR RECORD 28-28 (+1.16 UNITS)

OVERALL RECORD 197-177 (+74.01 UNITS)
    A $100 player would be up $7401.00

CFL

5 STAR: BC Lions (+3.5) OVER SASKATCHEWAN

ALL TIME CFL RECORD 41-30-4 (57.7%)

2003 CFL RECORD

5 STAR RECORD 0-1 (-5.5 UNITS)
    3 STAR RECORD 2-1 (+2.7 UNITS)
    2 STAR RECORD 0-1-1 (-2.2 UNITS)
    1 STAR RECORD 1-0 (+1.0 UNITS)

OVERALL RECORD 3-3-1 (-4.0 UNITS)
    A $100 player would be down $400.00

Good luck,
    John
    EZWINNERS.com
    Good luck,
    John

This is a question not a criticism: you picked Anaheim as the big play. Can you say why you like it so much?
    Usually very reliable Will "The Winner" Rogers gave out LA on comp line in same game pointing out that Ishii has been very sharp of late.
    Thanks
    ps believe me your 5 star pick is first thing I look at every day, I was just curious in this particular instance.
    Last edited by savage1; 06-28-2003, 10:04 AM.

Comment

savage1...

Sorry I have not responded sooner, I have been pretty busy today and not online much, but to answer your question,

Ishii has pitched pretty well lately, but Ishii has been hit hard in losing his only two career outings against the Angels, getting pounded for 11 runs and 16 hits in 6 2/3 innings.

Appier has had good success against the Dodgers, and we all know the struggles that they have to score runs. Appier is 2-1 with a 3.51 ERA in four career starts vs. the Dodgers. Appier is also 17-3 vs. poor power teams that are averaging 0.9 or less homeruns per game over the last 3 seasons.

Anaheim is also 10-1 in home games after shutting out their opponent over the last 3 seasons.

Good luck,
      John
      Good luck,
      John

Comment

John-thanks for response. I see where you are coming fromnow.

Comment

JOHN

I agree with you on the game as I came to essentially the same conclusion. I don't have it as a starred play for me however, just because of Appier who hopefully will not revert back to run giving form. I am basing a lot of the strenth on the Angels getting an early run or two lead and pen winning it. BEST OF LUCK JOHN!! Goldv
          I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

ReCap....

A big day on Saturday, 4-1 (+8.9 units) in baseball and cashed in a 5 STAR winner in CFL with the BC Lions. Back in the morning with Sunday's plays.

John
            Good luck,
            John

Comment

GREAT JOB JOHN!!

Loved that Angel game!! Keep all your stellar plays coming and CONGRATS on a great night!! Till tomorrow!! GoldV
              I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Working...
              X