Friday Picks a "dog and pony show"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday Picks a "dog and pony show"

Yesterday a slick 6-2 coming off the 7-3 Wed. and the big over hit on Tor/Bal:

An early "last night" over pick on the "bases loaded 3 times can't score Cubs" 9 runs = Lose

Tonight I like:

ARZ -157
    Playing Det and they are hottest team in bball right now is enough for me.

Expos +205
    Halladay is prone to give up some runs....the Expos have rest...the Jays played that late nighter and used a bunch of pitchers....Expo starter an excellent history vs Tor.....This is a very good value for line price

Houston -160
    Their bats were drooling to get back home and should absolutely light up the Texas staff who were drilled by the A's late last night and the Astros have been resting.

Mets +190
    I am going with Seo on this one for the price. The Yanks can and do lay down for lesser teams especially in the first game of a series. Wells also can be hit hard at times and this is the big rivalry series. Like the Expo game, a good value for the line price.

Atl -158
    Embarrassed last two by Phil BUT do not underestimate this Gonzalaz kid for TB. Braves should win late in the game and could be low scoring on their part as well.

SEATT/MINN Parlay -240/-220 @ 1:1.06
    Two huge chalk plays should return a nice one to one. Twins get it together tonight vs lowly Milw and the ex Twin hurler Kinney whom they have crushed in the past. Lohse best era on the Minn staff. Take the over in this one as well as the Twins should win in a high scoring affair.

OAK +103
    Another good value here as they are scorching the ball again and SF is throwing their # 3/4 pitcher at them. Lily is no Hall of Famer but he will have run support much more so than the Giants tonight!

BEST OF LUCK TO EVERYONE!!! GoldV
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

lets get that Oakland game in there GoldVikes

Comment

Like the Mariners

LAST NIGHT!!! :gun2: :uzi:

I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

i like when we agree on the same side
        it usually means that the bookie gets it you know where

Comment

The Expos game is a tough pill to swallow. Fucking Manon could not find the strike zone in the 9th and they don't pull his ass out, they let him walk in the fucking winning run.

:angryfire :angryfire :angryfire :angryfire

John
          Good luck,
          John

Comment

I CAN NOT AGREE MORE!

JOHN,

I see you had this as a 5* and it was one of my two big dog picks of the night. An excellent money value choice sans piss poor managing skills from a certain "individual". This is happening more and more....i.e........I give you the Cubs bringing in MORON-SKY the other day for Prior. Granted the kid had to leave on the pitch count.....but what the "manager" should "see" is when someone has NOTHING on his pitches.....you go to the quick hook for someone that HAS A BETTER CHANCE OF NOTHING......OK....I'll stop now......I feel bad for the players who battled on this one to lose it LIKE THAT!

Goldv

Comment

I have seen some of the worst managing that I have ever seen this season. Hopefully we will have better luck tomorrow.

John
              Good luck,
              John

Comment

Working...
              X