monday's-WHEN A PROBLEM COMES ALONG,YOU MUST WHIP IT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• monday's-WHEN A PROBLEM COMES ALONG,YOU MUST WHIP IT

superfades 18-3 with dallas -4 and under 189 pending-back with the first of the week card soon-I SAY WHIP IT,WHIP IT GOOD,WHEN MARVIN IS FEELING LIKE TEAKWOOD,YOU MUST WHIP IT-RIGHT BOVER1 !!:christmas
    DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

THESE PIGS BETTER HIT...
    MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

Originally posted by bover1
      THESE PIGS BETTER HIT...
      STEP ON A CRACK,BREAK YOUR MOTHERS BACK,HEY BiiIIAAACCCCHHHHHH,YOU HAVE BEEN IN MY THREAD EVERY DAY,IF YOUR NOT UP LARGE,YOU DO NOT NEED TO GAMBLE-SINCERELY CHUNGER !! PS-i don't mean to hurt your feelings but motherfucking 18-3,bro give me a break....
      Last edited by WayneChung; 06-11-2006, 08:42 PM.

Comment

monday's small soccer plays // USA UNDER 2 AND 2-MINUS 20 /// JAPAN OVER 2 MINUS 25 /// THE ITALIANS-1 GOAL +44 /// GOOD LUCK !!
        Last edited by WayneChung; 06-11-2006, 08:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by waynechung
          STEP ON A CRACK,BREAK YOUR MOTHERS BACK,HEY BiiIIAAACCCCHHHHHH,YOU HAVE BEEN IN MY THREAD EVERY DAY,IF YOUR NOT UP LARGE,YOU DO NOT NEED TO GAMBLE-SINCERELY CHUNGER !! PS-i don't mean to hurt your feelings but motherfucking 18-3,bro give me a break....

Comment

I Hope This Guy Keeps Firing This Week..iam Going 2 Send Him A Thank U Card And Some Ass Meds He Has 2 Be Hurtin...

Comment

I'm on them!!!

Comment

hope dude does not quit firing-got a few small world cup plays above-play them very small !!

Comment

Nice Work Count Chungula....cant Wait 4 This Weeks Blood Bath...

Comment

Originally posted by bover1
                    Nice Work Count Chungula....cant Wait 4 This Weeks Blood Bath...
                    hey bover,dude firing owns some mickey d's"big mac,fries,hot apple pie" but he did not get them by being stupid-look for him to quit real soon...but on the other hand,i have seen some brilliant people get caught up in the gambling monster and not know when to quit ! ps- i have a close friend on the world poker tour who should never play over the 10-20 limit but DUDE HAS THE "FEVER",TOLD ME HE PLAYS FOR A LIVING-do you call losing 800 large a good living-you would see me superflying off the empire state building-look out bob backland-IT'S SUPERFLY JIMMY CHUNGA !! !!
                    Last edited by WayneChung; 06-12-2006, 12:35 AM.

Comment

Lets keep this train rollin' Chungster!

Comment

Originally posted by molta02
                        Lets keep this train rollin' Chungster!
                        IF WE HAVE SUCKER,WE WILL GAMBLE,IF THE DuDE EVER HITS FOUR IN A ROW,TRAIN PUTS ON THE BRAKES !!

Comment

Originally posted by waynechung
                          hey bover,dude firing owns some mickey d's"big mac,fries,hot apple pie" but he did not get them by being stupid-look for him to quit real soon...but on the other hand,i have seen some brilliant people get caught up in the gambling monster and not know when to quit ! ps- i have a close friend on the world poker tour who should never play over the 10-20 limit but DUDE HAS THE "FEVER",TOLD ME HE PLAYS FOR A LIVING-do you call losing 800 large a good living-you would see me superflying off the empire state building-look out bob backland-IT'S SUPERFLY JIMMY CHUNGA !! !!
                          THE MONSTER CAN GET YA.....

Comment

When Chungster throws out a game,
                            And people see his picks are up.

Be prepared to wager on anything,
                            Todays plays are in the "World Cup'.....

I have faith in you Chungster,
                            And listen to what you have to say....

You showed some Soccer picks,
                            and those I will play....

best to Chung----kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

A POET LAUREATE-THE KaPTAIN,HE MAY BE /// BUT TO ALL US GAMBLING FREAKS HE'S THE KING OF "BC" !!

Comment

Working...
                              X