Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just My two cents

Atlanta -150

After losing the last two games both by 8-1 scores I see the Braves going to Tampa Bay and making them pay for it.
    1 of 1 Morons

I will take 8-2 win any day if the week.

1 of 1 Morons

Comment

MY 3 CENTS

And I had the Braves too!

Boston missed a field goal! They are only up 25 to 8 in the top of the ninth quarter!

LESSON TONIGHT: BET HOT vs. COLD

ARZ - Won 8 - Winner vs. Det who is beyond ARCTIC COLD
      Houst - Lost 3 - Lost to lowly Texas who is HOT (for them)
      Minn - Lost 9 of 12 - Lost at home to lowly Milwaukee who IS Hot (for them)
      NYY - Won 9 of 11 - Won at home vs. Mets Cold
      CWS WIN Hot big time vs. Cubs Lost 2-3 to lowly Milwaukee
      BOST - WIN Super Hot streak vs FLOR
      TOR - WIN Unreal Hot - Expo NOT HOT
      ATL - WIN Not Hot vs. TB Not Hot to the power of 10!
      I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Agree Vike

Vike....

One thing that I don't understand is Minnesota. They bring one of the best teams in the majors to the park every night........

But they don't play with heart like they did last year.

I really hope they wake up before its to late.
        1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Homer

The weird thing about them is their pitching staff....they have the offense but it feeds on good pitching......I knew at the start of the year when Eric Milton went down (he'll be back in July) that it would hurt them bad. Reed is washed up plus been hurt. They should start Santana. They have also had a lot of spotty injuries at key positions that get them at the wrong time. Tonight I actually had the Brewers penned in at +200 but could not pull the trigger with the pitching match up. So parred em with Seattle instead. My BAD BIG TIME. When this team tanks, it is games at a time...when they win a game......same thing the opposite.....remember this one.....if they look impressive tomorrow.....not just a one run win...but impressive big time.....then start riding them for a week and they should make some very good change for everybody.....but I will wait and see....BEST OF LUCK HOMER AND CONGRATS ON ATLANTA!! GoldV
          I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Working...
          X