No announcement yet.

World Cup Day 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Bro Ill Just Take Them 2 Win.....
    MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

Thanks for the clarification ST.
      Remember, one just man causes the Devil greater affliction than a million blind believers

Comment

keep em coming---kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

I like the call, and I'm gonna play it, but I just have a question. Why wouldn't you play the Moneyline +111 over the -0.5 +111, don't you get the push on the moneyline, if it's a draw?

Comment

Originally posted by BigWeiner
            I like the call, and I'm gonna play it, but I just have a question. Why wouldn't you play the Moneyline +111 over the -0.5 +111, don't you get the push on the moneyline?
            GOOD ?

Comment

Originally posted by STaylor36
              Nice easy winner on the Over in Game 1. They wont all be like that.

Yuri, Bover, Big- If you look at the moneyline bet Pinny is offering you also see they offer Draw at +221, so if you bet the ML on Poland or Ecuador and it ends in a draw you lose. You could bet Poland PK and -0.5 (-120). If you do that your bet is split into 2 bets. If Poland wins, you win both. If Poland ties you get half your money back for the PK and lose the other half for the -0.5. If Poland loses, you lose both.

I hope that makes sense. It's kindof confusing. I'm just gonna go with Poland -0.5. I think they are the better team.

Good luck.
              FOR YOU BW.
              Remember, one just man causes the Devil greater affliction than a million blind believers

Comment

Well I played it. I know nothing about the Polish team. But I have been there and they have friendly people and beautiful girls. That's worth a 1 unit wager

Comment

Soccer Odds Are Gay U Should Get A Push If Its A Draw..fuckers

Comment

Now now bover, behave.

Comment

Originally posted by yuri
                      Now now bover, behave.
                      DONT U THINK U SHOULD GET A PUSH CUM ON

Comment

OK, I'm rollin' with the pick and -0.5 (-120)

Comment

I also think there should be Fellatio Fridays from the girls on South Beach. But alas, we don't always get what we want!

Comment

I also think there should be Fellatio Fridays from the girls on South Beach. But alas, we don't always get what we want!
                            OMG..........BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Comment

I Went With The Money Line Fuck It...

Comment

Thats great, I would relocate tomorrow if that were true
                                Questions, comments, complaints:
                                [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                                X