Is Lebron........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Lebron........

Going to live up to the HYPE. Yes i think he could be awesome but i have NEVER seen this much pub for a kid in High School but if i was a Cavs fan i would be happy.

The hype is unmatched. However, his ability to see the whole floor is awesome. Reminds one of Magic and Bird, even if he doesn't throw as many beautiful passes. He's got a body that can immediately contest more mature athletes, so he'll get plenty of playing time as a rookie (16-24 mins). By the end of his 2nd year, he should have a good outside jumper to match his explosive drive. He'll be a great one, for certain. Maybe better than Kobe within 4 years?!?!
    Please don't question my record or I will leave!!!!

Comment

Nobody... and I mean NOBODY can live up to the Hype that LeBron has garnered thus far.

He would have to win Rookie of the Year and the first of his 10 consecutive MYP Awards as he leads Beeveland to their first of 10 consecutive NBA Titles.

That's how much hype this guy has gotten this year.
      The Rice Truck is NEVER Wrong!!!

Comment

Now if they traded for Garnett

as the rumor mill has it that K.G. is being shopped around. THAT would make for a team nucleus that would split atoms.....and I'm far from a Cavs fan....

James is a man amoung boys at his current level so I am sure he will be so so the first year or two and then look out!
        I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

I'm REAL curious to see what my Celts do with their 2 first rounders...... Please TRADE TWAN......PLEASE:angryfire

Comment

EMPLOYEE #8

Comment

YOU BASTARD......... The Nets better do something cause they are simply not good enough to win it all with what they got.

Comment

The exact same team next year could probably make it to The Finals again... and with a litlle Rod Thorn tweaking, we should be just fine.

All of this of course depends on J Kidd staying. We lose him, all bets are off.

Comment

I think Lebron is the REAL DEAL and will turn heads for a long time

the top 3 selections will greatly impact their teams
                  i like Darko and also melo carmelo

it should be fun:D

Comment

L James will be tough but I can't see him living to the hype. He has great athletic ability with no jumper. Playing against men is different than high schoolers.

Did you know that Mellow outscored and outplayed LJ when they met in high school.

Dwayne Wade will be the best of this group.

Celts had a deal ironed out for Jay Williams and a pick for Twan.
                    Am I the longest tenured BC member?

Comment

THE CELTICS SHOULD STILL MAKE THAT DEAL!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X