• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thur eve picks - "No Dog Night"

7-3 yesterday and a lone two team parlay today with:

CUBS/NYY 1:0.82 - PENDING

TONIGHT:
    ATL -130
    (Tempted to take the over here with two pitchers that can hit but will only play the side)

TOR -160
    **TOR/BALT (O)10.5
    Balt got Mora back last night and he went nuts PLUS (like Toronto needed more bats) THEY get Eric Hinske back tonight as well. Plus arguably the two of the worst starters for each staff facing each other (6.54 and 5.40 ERA's). Balt playing a phenomenal number of overs on the ROAD. Biggest fly in the ointment is Hendrickson of Tor had pitched well his last 3 games (2-0 1.76)...but this is enough for me to pull the trigger on the over.

Rodrigo Lopez (1-4, 6.64 ERA). Lopez, who went 15-9 in 2002, is 1-1 with a 4.97 ERA in two starts since coming off the DL. The 27-year-old righty was roughed up for five runs and seven hits over six innings in a 10-2 loss to Atlanta on Saturday. Opponents are hitting .312 against Lopez this season.

SEAT -130 Meche vs Washburned out
    FLOR -165 Willis vs Call up from the minors
    OAK -170 Hudson vs Exxon Valdes who will sink tonight.

STL (-230)/TOR(-160) Parlay 1:1.33

THAT'S IT FOR MINE TONIGHT....GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE! Goldv
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

I looked at this card for today and it looked like all chalk to me also. I hate cards like this where you can't seem to find a dog that has a real good shot, because usually one of these favorites lose. Hopefully, the Cubs will be the only one. I agree with all of your picks tonight GoldV.

Good luck,
    John
    Good luck,
    John

Comment

Just the way I saw it too

I put a little something on your Indians pick as well because I just think Limas arm in not all the way back yet. This game should tell and Cleve doesn't care for a sweep at home.

I know what you mean. Like last night I loved a few dogs and small favs (aka PHIL, ANGEL, DODG, CINN(O)) but I just can not find any values without it being an absolute fall apart game by one of these favorites>>>>>>LIKE "MORON-SKY OF THE CUBS>>>What a nothing pitcher he is!!! Feel sorry for Prior!
      Anyway.....Lets hope all the scores come in on the blackboards tonight so these guys will USE all that chalk!!
      BEST OF LUCK JOHN!! GoldV
      :D
      I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Got to agree

I have to go feed my dogs and it's the only dogs I hope to see tonight. Like your plays. GL
        You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

Working...
        X