YTD +121.8 Units

twelve pack Atl ML -155
    six pack Det/Bost Over 9.5 -115
    case Minn ML -125
    six pack Col/SD Over 8.5 (again)-115
    six pack Seat ML -125
    six pack 3 team ML parlay StL/Tor/NYY +264

Case plays 3-0 YTD. GLTA

Side note-- just found out today I'm having a baby girl on or around Nov 7th. Ultrasounds are really cool!!
    You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Congratulations!!! Girls are great, but just be prepared to be wrapped around her little finger.
    There are two theories to arguing with women. Neither one works.

Comment

CONGRAT PHIL

Just don't name her "Milly"!!:D Gotta keep the OML flowing for it's own namesake!! Congrats again!!! Goldv
      I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Never thought of Milly

Have to try that one on the wife, but no promises.

Adding:
        six pack KC/Cleve Under 9.5 -110

Comment

You the man. Good luck but I never trusted those tests, although they were correct the last time. Need any tips, let me know.
          Am I the longest tenured BC member?

Comment

My first

so will take all or any tips except from Knowlez

Comment

I have a boy.

It's funny with a boy in hockey terms you breed him to be a Center..... Always looking for that SWEET score and a hat trick over a weekend is legendary.

With a girl dad turns into Brodeur and wants to shut everyone out. Nothing will find a hole as long as he can help it.

GOOD LUCK PHIL:tongue:

Comment

GOOD OLD CHUCK BARKLEY

On a live interview on the top radio station here said it best about his daughter bringing a boy home to the meet him at the front door......(almost the exact quote) "You kill the first couple and eat the third one and the boys just seem to lose interest in your daughter"! :D

Make sure you only let her drink OM "L" to keep that girlish figure Phil!!

HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.......My Twins are coming back on the Pale Sox!!

Gv:bounce1:
                I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Working...
                X