Wednesday Plays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wednesday Plays

Detroit lost yesterday against a pitcher with an ERA Over 8. I hope that shows a little that the mentality of the teams is as, or sometimes, more important than numbers. The Yankees gave me a scare after the Jeter error on a sure DP ball, but they did find a way to still win. Nothing has changed for tonights game except the Yankees are favored because of Mussina.

In case you missed my post in yesterdays thread, Detroit is now in a losing slump after losing three in a row and I see them LOSING 3 on their next 4 games. I don't know which game Detroit will win, so try to play the next four games, one on the Yankees and three on the Red Sox, for the same amount. I will post the Yankees later with my night games once I see where the line went.

In the meantime, while we wait for the NY/Detroit game to start, here are two day games and a great web site for when you want to take your mind off of gambling.

PHILLY -1 run, -106
    TEXAS -1 run, 104.

Check out youtube.com. You can either look at certain catergories or type in and search for what ever you want to see. Some of you have already bookmarked this site and if you haven't there is something here for everybody. Lots of rare music vidoes. There are already 700,000 music videos posted and over 2 million links for everything. Be back with the night games later.

Baseball Record
    118-128
    Minus 5.53 units.

good call yesterday---gl today---kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Good Luck Sandy
      "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
      is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

gl

Comment

good luck man
          THINK BLUE

Comment

Goodluck Sandman
            2010 One play a day record
            22-19-1 51%
            +0.74 units
            Passes: 7 days
            Streak: L2

Comment

GL Sandman Love the plays

Comment

GL Sandy

Comment

gl sandman!!!
                  "MONEY WON IS TWICE AS SWEET AS MONEY EARNED!"

Comment

Best of Luck..Thanks for the site.
                    THE ART OF BEING WISE IS THE ART OF KNOWING WHAT TO OVERLOOK...

Comment

gl sandman

NCAA Hoops 14-14-1 -2.35 units NFL 2-1 +1 unit
                      NBA 6-7-1 -2.32 units NHL 10-4-1 +3.95 units
                      MLB 6-7-1 -2.95u WNBA 1-0 +1u. NCAAF 3-1 +1.5 u

Comment

Just the One Play Which Should Win Again

I posted two plays this morning, they both lose. While there are other plays I like tonight, the smart thing to do is to just play the one play on the Yankees using the money I would have risked with other plays. The reason it worked yesterday, is the same reason it will work today.

Because Mussina is pitching, the line never came down. It's at -131 and minus one run at minus 107. It dosen't cost much more to play at the Yankees at a PK, but since I don't lay over -120, I will be playing the Yankees minus one run. Like yesterday this is a 10* play, although I play it for more.

NEW YORK YANKEES -1 run, - 107

Comment

Yankees Line Is Dropping

The line just dropped from New York -131 to -124. This could mean something, but there is no way to know. I don't see any pitching change. I already played the Yankees and for those of you that have not played them yet, you may want to play just 5 units if the line keeps falling. If it stays at -124 or goes higher, then there is isn't anything about the line to worry about.

I'm not changing anything I said or I played, but I just felt I should share with you what I am seeing with the line.

Comment

Think Sheffield went out again with same injury. Still playing them too. Gl and thx for your info.
                            redbirds

Comment

No Jeter, Sheffield, or Damon

Comment

Working...
                              X