No announcement yet.

Pistons WILL WIN this series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If the pistons come back and win this series then i will give the Mods a right to ban me for ever how long they like... Miami is healthy and stong... Totally different from last year

PEACE

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovedoc
      If the pistons come back and win this series then i will use my Mod powers and ban myself for ever how long you like... Miami is healthy and stong... Totally different from last year

PEACE
      u tell em doc

Comment

I'm a huge Pistons fan, but there is no way they win this series. I will be surprised if they win tonight. They are just too tired and they are not playing well at all. They haven't played real good ball since the second game against the cavs. Saunders has them straying from what the Pistons know best, their dfense. Ben made comments about it a few days ago. I hope they win, but I would be almost as surprised as I was with the Red Sox winning the series against the Yankees. G/L

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovedoc
          If the pistons come back and win this series then i will give the Mods a right to ban me for ever how long they like... Miami is healthy and stong... Totally different from last year

PEACE
          LoveDoc IMPLODING

Comment

Pimp,

I respectfully disagree and here is why:

-They went 7 games with the Cavs, who are not that good.
            -They forgot how to score.
            -They have no answer for D Wade.
            -Shaq is playing like the Shaq of old (and at the foul line).
            -Revenge from last year when the Heat were banged up.
            -Flip Saunders

They win tonight but will lose in Miami.

That is why they call it gambling because everybody thinks they are correct and is willing to put money on it.

Good luck!
            Am I the longest tenured BC member?

Comment

pistons most overrated team out there supposed to be great on D but wade, shaq and rest of the heat are toying with them. Pistons may win tonight because of the crowd but heat will win game 6 definately
              OVERALL OPINONS 1ST 2 WEEKS 136-121-52.9%
              NBA 98-97 TOTALS 54-44 SPREADS 44-53 THRU 12/4
              NFL 38-24 TOTALS 19-13 SPREADS 19-11 THRU 12/4

NEED 2 MAKE SOME G'S BAD N GET OUT OF THIS RUT

dont call my p.o.

Comment

Pistons

unless flip saunders makes some defensive changes the pistons are DONE. i've been a big detroit fan my whole life, i started watching sports at age 8 in 1960. this team is in big trouble from a coaching perspective. now i see why t-wolves never made it past the 1st round. i'm afraid big ben will bolt at years end, he don't like flip, so he's gonna flip off the pistons. then again i hope you're right. we'll see what they do tonight.
                DD
                The difference between genius and stupidity, is that genius has it's limits.

Einstien

Comment

Originally posted by detroitdavid
                  this team is in big trouble from a coaching perspective. now i see why t-wolves never made it past the 1st round.

I believe it was just 2 years ago that the Timberpuppies were in the Western Conf Finals against a team in LA that had potentially 4 HOF'ers. Oneal, Bryant, Malone, and maybe even Payton. Not postitive but I think it was also a 6 game series. Thanks
                  It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

Originally posted by zeib10
                    Pimp,

I respectfully disagree and here is why:

-They went 7 games with the Cavs, who are not that good.
                    -They forgot how to score.
                    -They have no answer for D Wade.
                    -Shaq is playing like the Shaq of old (and at the foul line).
                    -Revenge from last year when the Heat were banged up.
                    -Flip Saunders

They win tonight but will lose in Miami.

That is why they call it gambling because everybody thinks they are correct and is willing to put money on it.

Good luck!
                    I agree Zieb.
                    -They forgot how to score.....DET is averaging 25 points less in their last 7 games as opposed to their first 7 games of the playoffs.
                    -They have no answer for DWade...Dwade is shooting 70+% in playing against DET this series.
                    -Pat Riley...11-0 in winning the series when taking a 3-1 games lead.
                    It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

Originally posted by detroitdavid
                      unless flip saunders makes some defensive changes the pistons are DONE. i've been a big detroit fan my whole life, i started watching sports at age 8 in 1960. this team is in big trouble from a coaching perspective. now i see why t-wolves never made it past the 1st round. i'm afraid big ben will bolt at years end, he don't like flip, so he's gonna flip off the pistons. then again i hope you're right. we'll see what they do tonight.
                      DD
                      TWolves made is to the conference finals with Cassell, KG and Sprewell just a couple years ago.
                      Yet it seems like the Pistons have no trust in Flip. They havent scored since game 2 of the conference semi-finals and seem lost on the offensive end.

I only give them a chance cos I dont think the Heat are an overwhelming opponent either!!!

GL 2 Ya Pimp!!!
                      "MONEY WON IS TWICE AS SWEET AS MONEY EARNED!"

Comment

Have a nice day

Pistons Win

Miami covers

Game goes OVER

Talk begins of Detroit suddenly has a chance

I love how people on these chat boards think they arent fickle

PEACE

Comment

Detroit will win the game tonight.. Next game in Miami its all over.. Bye Bye Sheed,Bye Bye Rip,Bye Bye Ben.. Go smoke your dope or whatever you do in the offseason because its about to happen..

Comment

Miami will beat Detroit's ass tomorrow. This series is over. And I am not a fan of either team.

Comment

Originally posted by Spiccoli
                              Miami will beat Detroit's ass tomorrow. This series is over. And I am not a fan of either team.
                              ok

PEACE

Comment

This is some great shit....I can't wait for tomorrows game...I will do anything for the Stonies to go to S. Beach and whoop their ass and shit back to MoTown!!

Comment

Working...
                                X