James
    NFL 4-0 (+16.0 Units)
    CFB 1-1 (-2.0 Units)
    Teasers 1-2 (-12.0 Units)

Comment

gutsy call----gl to ya my man---kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

i like the play sandy detroit may have the best record in base ball but who did they beat.Lets see they have won 8 games against k.c.Cleveland 7 times the twins 6 times The only good team they played against was the white sox and they lost all 3 games against them. good call sandy

Comment

Same Play for Wednesday

It dosen't look like many of you played this with me. I hope this game showed you when the conditions are right, you can win with a starting pitcher with an ERA over 8.

If you did play it with me, play it again on Wednesday. The Yankees are -125 favorites but you cannot lose if you play the Yankees for the same number of units you won tonight. If you won 10 units tonight, then play the Yankees for the same number of units you won. You would be playing the Yankees for 10 units to win around 8 units. This Detroit slide is not over. I see them losing at least 3 of the next 4 games they play. It's just that I don't know which game they will might win. So play them all equally and you should be fine.

Anyone who didn't play the Yankees tonight should play against Detroit for between 5 and 10 units, depending on how much you can safely risk.

Comment

Nice Work Man The Only Reason U Even Won Is Because I Didnt Play It.............. YOUR WELCOME........GOOD JOB THOUGH I SAW IT ALL DAY BUT THE YANKS ARE THE KISS OF DEATH 4 ME...
            MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

Originally posted by moondog22
              Sandman,Small is pitching for the Yankee's and Colon for Detroit.I like Detroit to stop their 2 game slide and win tonight.
              I never was any good at baseball

Comment

Originally posted by thesandman
                It dosen't look like many of you played this with me. I hope this game showed you when the conditions are right, you can win with a starting pitcher with an ERA over 8.

First of all CONGRATS!!!

It was an extra inning win. Please don't beg me to play you plays. There were 2 others GREAT CAPPERS WITH A STEADY PROVEN TRACK RECORD that were on Detroit tonight. It seams as if you are to have another breakdown and ask for GL's and people should follow you.

GL in the future Sandy.
                It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

Sandy, I think a lot of people were confused by your post...saying 'Small sucks bigtime' and saying he was pitcing for Detroit. Either way, congrats on your 10* win!
                  Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Originally posted by Three Jack
                    Sandy, I think a lot of people were confused by your post...saying 'Small sucks bigtime' and saying he was pitcing for Detroit. Either way, congrats on your 10* win!
                    I WAS NOT

Comment

Thanks for the winner Sandman....
                      1 = $25

MLB Posted (as of 4/15) - 20-11 +21.86

God have mercy on the man who doubts what he's sure of

Comment

Once A Jerk, Always A Jerk

griffey_mojo just had to say
                        It was an extra inning win. Please don't beg me to play you plays. There were 2 others GREAT CAPPERS WITH A STEADY PROVEN TRACK RECORD that were on Detroit tonight. It seams as if you are to have another breakdown and ask for GL's and people should follow you.
                        I didn't know you are a doctor. Oh, you aren't. Then stop posting things you know nothing about. There is no need to bring up something that was in the past and should be forgotten by now. Only a jerk would try to stir things up by trying to find something to ruin the present. As for begging, the only begging I do, is to beg you to stay out of my threads. I also beg you to play Detorit tonight, so you can lose again. Good Luck with whoever you follow.

tinman666. moondog22, 3dog and others

I didn't realize until you pointed it out that I said Small pitches for Detroit. After you told me, I posted something to clarify that Small plays for the Yankees and not Detroit. I'm sorry if I confused anyone. Even with my mistake, I think the rest of my post was pretty clear that the Yankees were the play.
                        Last edited by thesandman; 05-31-2006, 06:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by thesandman
                          griffey_mojo just had to say

I didn't know you are a doctor. Oh, you aren't. Then stop posting things you know nothing about. There is no need to bring up something that was in the past and should be forgotten by now. Only a jerk would try to stir things up by trying to find something to ruin the present. As for begging, the only begging I do, is to beg you to stay out of my threads. I also beg you to play Detorit tonight, so you can lose again. Good Luck with whoever you follow.

tinman666. moondog22, 3dog and others

I didn't realize until you pointed it out that I said Small pitches for Detroit. After you told me, I posted something to clarify that Small plays for the Yankees and not Detroit. I'm sorry if I confused anyone. Even with my mistake, I think the rest of my post was pretty clear that the Yankees were the play.

It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

Working...
                          X