Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sunday couple big ones MLB

On Late But Here It Is

Atl Run Line Game Of Year -135 Wind Blowing Out . Smotlz Is By Far The Better Pitcher Than A Cubs Rookie Aka Minor Leaguer. Cubs Have Has Little Success In This Case This Year With A Much Weaker Team. 5 Units Goy

Min Run Line 2 Unit...its Santana So I Think He Pitches Like The Ace He Is

Layin' major wood with Santana...GL Thendy!
    Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Min On The Run Line Isnt That Bad I Got It At -115 . Thats Cheap I Thought .....though He Gave Up A 1st Inning Dinger And Trails 2-0....braves Up 1-0 In 1st

Comment

NOT THE START I WANT FOR THESE PLAYS BUT ALOT OF INNINGS LEFT . SO I GET TO SWEAT ALL DAY!

Comment

Readf it wrong...sorry, thought it said ML. Anyway, wish I had read your post about the wind blwoin' out earlier. Tried to confirm and take the over but the game went off...now it's 5-4 in the second....
          Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Originally posted by THENDY
            NOT THE START I WANT FOR THESE PLAYS BUT ALOT OF INNINGS LEFT . SO I GET TO SWEAT ALL DAY!

Braves game is gonna be a fight, 6-4 top of the 2nd, gonna be a long day for both teams
            Good Luck to everyone
            Adam

Richie: [after Gus hits a homerun] Wow and he did it without steroids.
            Clark: What's steroids?
            Richie: Something that makes your pee-pee smaller.
            Clark: There must be steroids in macaroni!

Comment

braves had alot more power and the cubs are already using glendon rusch who was demoted to the pin cause of his bad outings

Comment

good luck on the games today
                THINK BLUE

Comment

well it safe to say im sick!

Comment

Working...
                  X