Tuedays Teams of choice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuedays Teams of choice

A 3-3 start to the week (barely missing that 2 team run-line par with Arz dumping 4 runs in the 9th and Dodg. covering late but did hit the other one. Kinda in hurry tonight so no big explanations.....(everyone breathes a sigh of relief)(I guess I could just put out the picks only as almost everyone does without the text)! So just one quick sentence for each and that's it!

For tonight then:

Angel +133
    Sele pitched great last time out and this time they are at home.

Cinn +137
    Reds have been money this year, especially on the road.

Atl -140
    Love the matchup of pitchers and thinking Millwood will pitch more like Millhouse tonight vs ex-team.

SD/COL (O)8
    Thought this would go over easy last night but this actually should have a better chance tonight with two pitchers having given up their share.

Arz -138
    This is a bet more for Batista than the Dbacks. An early Arz lead vs Redding to keep their pen out of it is all the snakes should need.

TOR/BOS parlay 1:0.94
    Two monster mismatches here.....I won't lay monster wood so will try one to get almost one.

KC/CLEVE (O)9.5
    Two really high era's matched up....not sure of who wins but they will be tired from rounding the bases tonight!

THAT'S IT SO BEST OF LUCK TO EVERYBODY!! GoldV
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

- 220 AS A RULE !

G.V.

I think as soon as the All-Star tilt is over with that the ole usual -220 will surface this year like none other in recent memory.

Parlays will be just about all thats left on the offering plate ?

I do agree with several of your plays [ good luck ]

G.L. & G.B.

***MMM***
    " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Comment

A good point

but I still think you can get some good "deals" by taking the + value with selected teams vs. one such as the Yanks. At times they just seem like "we are in first place and can't be caught" so they ho hum their way through a game and lose. Last night a great example. I liked the under because of it and even said it wouldn't surprise me to see TB win the game. Two very good pitchers and low era's. Tonight with Weaver should be a different story although the guy just doesn't have it with NY and will give up the runs even to a low scoring offense like TB...ergo....could be a high scoring affair . The Yank offense should light up Brazelton in retribution for last nights game though and win this one.

Anyway, you are correct that the favored teams will start going higher until possibly the last month of the season when many players are brought up and certain divisions are deemed out of reach. I would start playing a lot fewer plays post-all break that being the case when the "big boys" start or need to begin pulling away from the pack.

Best of Luck on the plays tonight and hope we hammer "em home!

GoldV
      I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Working...
      X