X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Come on Bettorschat

What will it take to turn the tables on these bashers

I NEVER EVER talk UNTIL I "have" to when these bashers come out...I was gonna see how long they could go...

Now a "new" handle is created by these clowns named WHY ME

Look I feel bad for them cause theyre not able to gamble and need time to blow off...But, this is supposed to be a serious board

I wouldnt mind constructive criticism from the respectable posters, etc

So, for the last time are you guys gonna take action versus the bashing?

I mean Pittsburgh Boy would NEVER EVER last more than a few posts on any pay board...I just don't get it...I cannot believe the breaks these guys get

Like Savage says, can we get some class back here? This place is turning like a "high school clique" hangout...Kinda like we are in "in" group versus etc, etc

Savage thanks for the support and of course Im old enough and educated plenty to know psychology...Like I said, I do feel sorrow for them...But, its NOT MY fault for their misery or inability to wager on games...I didnt create their psychics...Best of luck to them all, but they are CHEAPENING this place big time...Simply put, UNREAL!!!

I asked and begged for these guys to stay off my threads and they keep coming back...Ive emailed every follower and PM'ed every follower for no cheer leading cause theres no need to get happy when we win, cause were so used to it and besides you should win otherwise don't invest...The followers havent praised in a long long time...Now will you guys WARN these guys at least...They cant go one day thinking off wanting to be like ***...Unreal...All Im saying is you guys know who is here to help and who is here to mess with people...If these kids get more respect than those here to share their insights day in and day out, then what can I say...Its your board and I respect you and Wayne tons...Like Ive said you're one of the best board owners I know of all the boards I go to...but, I think these guys think they can control this board now and mislead people...Theyre only harming you not me, cause I can always get my plays to my followers...Hope you guys understand my point....Just let us know what your plans are for these type of posters...If theyre welcomed than it helps some of us do what we gotta do...I STILL can't believe these guys think this place is for horsing around. Man I wish one of these guys would say this stuff to me in person.
    Last edited by XXX; 06-24-2003, 05:27 PM.

Joe P nice to see that you registered with a yahoo account...lol
    Last edited by BettorsChat; 06-24-2003, 05:49 PM.

Comment

why me

lets try to share a little more then just going at it with ***.

3 posts and all negative, thats not what this board needs.

gl
      rock n roll

Comment

Working...
      X