Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pitt/Expos OVER 2*

Expos 2*

Pittsburghboy cut the shit or the plug will be pulled on you. Time after time you say o.k. then next thing you know your at it again. If you don't pay him for picks then ignore his threads cause bringing the USELESS thoughts with EVERY post is just getting old.
    Last edited by wayne1218; 06-24-2003, 05:55 PM.

Comment

Indians 3*

Comment

Twins 2*

Twins/Sox OVER 8.5 (2*)

Cards 2*

Cards/Cincy Under 2*

Comment

D Backs 2*

D Backs Over 2*

Comment

Rockies 3*

Rockies Under 3*

Angels 3*

Angels Over 3*

Comment

too late!!!

Couldn't get in runners already on base. Thanks hc

Comment

***-Question:
                Is the reason that you post so close to game time because your sources are betting money late and you have to see which way it is going before you post the pick here?
                I know that as faras I am concerend, anytime you post anything it it strictly trying to be helpful.
                I know it would be even more possible if you could post a minute or so sooner if possible, as I use only offshore books, and everything is on a clock;if you try to bet 1 second after posted gametime, bet is rejected.

Comment

Savage that is correct...Believe me, I get exasperated myself when I even get some of these plays so close to game time...I won't deny that these posts are way way way to close for comfort, but Im not going to take a wild guess of which way the sources are going to go and post much earlier off a "guess"...Ive been promised I'll get more prompt responses from others...But, the last thing I will ever do is post early to satisfy some people and then find out the information is inaccurate...I either wanna make people money or have people not lose money...But, I cant ever risk having people lose money on inaccurate info...With fotball there wasnt much of a problem cause football volume is 15 times higher than baseball and youll rarely see a few bets in the last minutes that can change lines drastically...But, with baseball and basketball with the volume being dry this is how it is...As much as Id love to post on anticipation and intuition, the risk is far to much to post inaccurate info costing someone money...Id rather have people either play my plays as is or dont play at all...But, I dont want anyone playing my plays if I post way early and find out in the last minute the moves went against us

There are sooooooooooooo many offshore action and thats where most of the linesmakers follow...And the offshore line and money moves are delayed often getting back here to us...Add to that, the gentlemen who follow these and play with the linesmakers usually wait til the last minutes

So, I am here to comply with anyone's suggestions as what will be the best resolution...What ever the board wants, then just ask and I'll do..Its a problem Im having a hard time solving as well

Good Luck and again thanks for your great kindness...Its great to see people like you here...Thanks

Comment

***-I respect and agree with what you said.
                    The only that worries me is when say I play a side and total in same game on my own, and then a minute after game starts I see you post exactly the opposite;at that point I just pray for a split. lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X