Are there two people more unbearable than

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are there two people more unbearable than

...these blowhards Woody Paige and Skip Bayless. Christ!

Two people who know very little sitting in a room SCREAMING at eachother over nothing.

Molta

Bill Walton is impossible to listen to as well .

Comment

I dont' know, I like woody, but its a show called "cold pizza". haha i think our expectations of this show should be very little.
      1 = $25

MLB Posted (as of 4/15) - 20-11 +21.86

God have mercy on the man who doubts what he's sure of

Comment

Originally posted by CoverBoy
        Bill Walton is impossible to listen to as well .
        True. But at least he played the game. These two bring NOTHING to the table.

Also Neil- you are right on point about Shawn Green. Doesn't even look like he cares out there anymore. Too bad, he had so much talent in Toronto, and seemed like a good guy.

Comment

Originally posted by molta02
          True. But at least he played the game. These two bring NOTHING to the table.

Also Neil- you are right on point about Shawn Green. Doesn't even look like he cares out there anymore. Too bad, he had so much talent in Toronto, and seemed like a good guy.
          My man BIG CB IS ALWAYS! right on point
          1 = $25

MLB Posted (as of 4/15) - 20-11 +21.86

God have mercy on the man who doubts what he's sure of

Comment

Just to clarify. I refuse to watch 'cold pizza'. was just scanning the channels and heard some yelling.

Comment

I know Molta ... Green is looking like he's just going through the motions ... and becoming just a check casher.

And you're right ... here in NY most announcers have never had so much as a passing relationship with a piece of athletic equipment ... all mechanical ... no real insight for the sport.

Marv Albert is the worst

Comment

Originally posted by molta02
                ...these blowhards Woody Paige and Skip Bayless. Christ!

Two people who know very little sitting in a room SCREAMING at eachother over nothing.

Tim McCarver is a pain in the ass to me........every pitch thrown in MLB (to him), is a cut slider........geez, he used to be a catcher.......

Notice next time you watch the game, and a batter strikes out on a change up, slider, fast ball, cut fast ball, or any other pitch, ass hole McCarver refers to it as a cut slider....

give me a break....kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Working...
                X