Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesdays Toppers

Good morning cappers,
    well i didn't do as good as expected yesterday, 3-2. won with the bosox & tigers on run line & seattle. lost with cubbies & over on rangers/angels.
    in the nba today i'm taking the pistons. 6-3 vs. heat last 9 at home. the pistons need too make a statement too start this series after a close call vs. cavs. look for the detroit defense too step up & take control of the game & score often on turnovers.
    in the nhl i'm goin with the edmonton oilers. 9-1 vs ducks last nine, 4-0 at home last 3 seasons. is there a hotter goalie than roloson. with the addition of pronger on defense the oilers are the real deal.
    mlb taking the phillies & under in this one. floyd & trachsel are pitching well right now ( 2-0 floyd over trachsel 5/11). look for a similar game.
    also looking at the rangers -112 & under 10. padilla 1-0 vs. halos with an era of 0.00. rangers are also in a team hitting slump right now. looking for a 3-2 type score here.
    last game going with the dodgers -151. penny 6-2 lifetime vs rockies. la on an 8-2 run with a 5 game winning streak.
    well goodluck everyone. lets beat the books today.
    DD
    The difference between genius and stupidity, is that genius has it's limits.

Einstien

gl

Comment

gl DD

Comment

Gl Dd

Comment

GL today
          2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

good luck tonight
            2010 One play a day record
            22-19-1 51%
            +0.74 units
            Passes: 7 days
            Streak: L2

Comment

gl to ya today----kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

good luck to ya
                THINK BLUE

Comment

Gl!
                  MLB 2007 140-108
                  Kruise Rec 31-14
                  Combined 171-122
                  NBA Playoffs:47-30

My luck is so bad, it could be raining pussy outside and I could walk out and get hit with a dick!

Comment

Working...
                  X