Here todays Picks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here todays Picks

A nice 9-3 Sat. with even the 3 team Paraly coming in: A respectable 33-19 for the week so far.

Phil +165 - WIN
    CWS +120 - WIN
    ATL -165 - WIN.
    (O)9 - WIN
    MINN -166 - LOSE
    SEATT -167 - WIN
    PHIL +1.5 -105 - WIN
    CLEVE +130 - LOSE
    (o)9 - WIN
    OAK -175 - LOSE
    FLOR-260/STL-200/ROCKS-220 (3)parlay @100:202 - WIN
    Bos/Phil (o)7 - WIN

Today I am favoring:

Tor -156
    Going with Halladay AND that awesome Jay offense.

D-Rays+135
    Gonzalaz is a very very good pitcher and this is their chance to win one game from their rivals. Pavano not that consistent at all.

Cleve -132
    They should pull one game of the series out as Sabathia has been red hot and gone deep into ball games lately which is what both teams need after two very long Xtra innings wins by Pitt.

Twins -145
    Just can't see a Brewers sweep in this one today. Rodgers has been erratic though but it has been the Twins bats that fell quiet at the same time in these losses. Look for run support today even though Kinney can be brilliant at times.

Seatt -165
    SD got their one game win out of the way early. Mariners win again although Peavy when really on has some great stuff.

NYY-170/SEATT -165 Parlay 1:1.55

THAT'S AND GOOD LUCK EVERYBODY!! GoldV
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Brother..... I hope you have a GREAT day cause we have alot of the same sides.:D :D

Comment

Outstanding Wayne! I only take the games I really like so let's go get em all today!!! GV:cool:
      I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Great work GoldV !!!!

John
        Good luck,
        John

Comment

Working...
        X