Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thats It For Me Gang...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thats It For Me Gang...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well Ive Fucking Had It,im Done Losing Money.todays Plays Have Me Fed Up With Gambling Period.its Just Not Worth It And Im Not Going To Cost Myself My Annual Vegas Trip In Sept To Visit My Buddies And So Forth.basically Gambling Sucks And Thats The Bottom Line,we Have To Be Stupid Or Something To Keep Doing This As Its Nothing But A Losing Propisition All The Way.i Mean This Even If You Say Its Just A Hobby Or Its Recational,the Bottom Line Is Its Bullshit.so For The Faders Out There Sorry But I Won't Be Posting Plays Anymore From Here On In.

Seaofred
    I AM A NITWIT

I agree, good riddance to a game that never pays, baseball. See you all football season.
    2009 MLB:
    JULY
    23-19 (+21.72x)
    Sides; 8-12; -9.43x
    Totals; 17-9-1; +33.20x

AUGUST
    1-2 (-4.7x)

Comment

F**k Baseball

No matter what you bet it loses. Here is a day for you 5/13
      2 team parlays- Hou, Balt Balt 11-2 W Hou 2-1 L
      Pitt, SF/LA Under 8- Sf 4 runs in the bot. of 9
      Tor, CWS Tor W Cws L to Min

F**k Baseball

Comment

Good Luck to you buddy.

Don't be a stranger ... Stop by every now and then and have some fun with us ... Picking on Spark is really fun
        "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
        is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

So, one of your reasons to stop gambling is so that you won't waste money used for an annual trip to Vegas???? That's priceless, thanks for the laugh!!!

There are bad days and good days, you gotta keep grinding away. Once a gambler, you'll never quit. Take a break, re-group and we'll see you here back again soon.

Godspeed!!

Kappa
          Last edited by Kappa; 05-14-2006, 03:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kappa
            So, one of your reasons to stop gambling is so that you won't waste money used for an annual trip to Vegas???? That's priceless, thanks for the laugh!!!

They are bad days and good days, you gotta keep grinding away. Once a gambler, you'll never quit. Take a break, re-group and we'll see you here back again soon.

Godspeed!!

Kappa

ITS OBVIOUS YOUR UNEDUCATED WITH YOUR COMMENT,AS I GUESS YOU ONLY READ HALF OF A SENTENCE,I SAID TO VISIT MY BUDDIES YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE.I USED TO LIVE THERE SO YES ITS A VACATION AND NOT A GAMBLING TRIP
            I AM A NITWIT

Comment

No, I read about visiting the friends part. But no one goes to Vegas just to visit friends especially if he's a gambler. Good luck at the craps table!! No need to swear???

Kappa

Comment

best of luck seaofred.I had to back off my tennis plays for awhile too,its was getting sooooooooo bad

Comment

Kappa ,yea Sorry About The One Comment Bud,my Bad,im Just A Little Frustrated Today And I Really Did Not Me To Come Off So Harsh.also Yea I Know We All Just Don't Go To Vegas And Visit Freinds Without Going To The Crap And Blackjack Tables Thats For Sure And To Be Perfectly Honest With You I Go In Sept Mainly Because Its Football Season,so Yes I Will When Im There But For The Mean Time Im On The Bench Or Sidelines Which Ever Way You Want To Put It.

Thanks
                  Seaofred
                  I AM A NITWIT

Comment

Good Luck Fred with whatever u do.
                    Good Luck to everyone
                    Adam

Richie: [after Gus hits a homerun] Wow and he did it without steroids.
                    Clark: What's steroids?
                    Richie: Something that makes your pee-pee smaller.
                    Clark: There must be steroids in macaroni!

Comment

Good luck whatever you decide to do. I'm sure things will turn around for you. All the best to you, your family and friends!!

Cheers

Kappa

Comment

Thanks Pal Same To You Too Buddy

Seaofred
                        I AM A NITWIT

Comment

Originally posted by Lsufan
                          Good Luck to you buddy.

Don't be a stranger ... Stop by every now and then and have some fun with us ... Picking on Spark is really fun

LSUFAN,DON'T WORRY BUD IM GOING STILL BE AROUND WISHING PEOPLE LIKE YOURSELF AND OTHERS GOOD LUCK AND STUFF LIKE THAT AND ,,,LOL ..FOR SURE ILL BE AROUND TO PICK ON SPARK THATS WHAT BEING ON THIS FORUM IS ALL ABOUT,, ......THANKS PAL

SEAOFRED
                          I AM A NITWIT

Comment

You tcare and do what is right for you and your family seao .. You know the way we feel about you here .... You will always have my support buddy ...

Comment

Originally posted by seaofred
                              Well Ive Fucking Had It,im Done Losing Money.todays Plays Have Me Fed Up With Gambling Period.its Just Not Worth It And Im Not Going To Cost Myself My Annual Vegas Trip In Sept To Visit My Buddies And So Forth.basically Gambling Sucks And Thats The Bottom Line,we Have To Be Stupid Or Something To Keep Doing This As Its Nothing But A Losing Propisition All The Way.i Mean This Even If You Say Its Just A Hobby Or Its Recational,the Bottom Line Is Its Bullshit.so For The Faders Out There Sorry But I Won't Be Posting Plays Anymore From Here On In.

Seaofred
                              Yep your right MLB has sucked for this past week ..... I have NEVER seen anyone Pull the plug on their own games whlile most of them were still in the 5th inning .....kinda makes me feel bad for coat tailing you today

gl in vegas

Comment

Working...
                              X