Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fri. No Locks,no Million Stars,goy,gom, I Just Like These Two Games A Lot Tonite.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fri. No Locks,no Million Stars,goy,gom, I Just Like These Two Games A Lot Tonite.

Forget the bullshit about locks,and all that other shit some people post.I been laying in the weeds and been waiting for this moment to play these games.It might blow up in my face but I did the work and hope it plays out well.This guy for the mets by the name of Jose Lima the Lime a Bean,remember this clown that jumps up and down when he strikes out a batter and points to the sky.This 36 yr. old clowns days are numbered,for one simple reason,his arm is a rag.Last year he was with the Royals 5-16 with a era of 6.99.Gave up 31 home runs.The mets picked him up to give him a shot,his first start was 5 inn. 5 runs 4 bb. with 5 k.This is his last try tonite to make it as a starter.He walks right into a lions den in the brewers home park.This kid Bush has been great at home this year 2-1,and should be 3-0.At home he has pitched 24 inn.gave up ONLY 9 hits and 3 earned runs.And what can you say about the kid Turnbow,lights out when he gets the ball.I just think this is the perfect spot for the brew crew to have a break out game.I will fade this clown LIMA BEAN,till he departs baseball.Milwaukee -125 ( 3 ) UNITS

The next game I see is the Washington vs Atlanta.The Nats have really been hitting the ball of late and scoring some runs.They have scored 4+ runs over thier last 5 games.The Braves have been on a terror hitting the ball all over the place.The pitcher for the Nats Ortiz should get pounded,along with the bullpen begin hammered,this looks to be a high scoring game.Both Teams score a lot tonite to push this game way over the total.OVER 8.5 ( 3 ) UNITS

GL AND STAY COOL LUKE

both look good - bang 'em!

Comment

Good luck Luke
      Questions, comments, complaints:
      [email protected]

Comment

Good Luck CHL
        "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
        is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

gl to ya tonight Luke---kapt