Injury Notice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Injury Notice

Woody Williams Just Went Out Of The Game In The 2nd Inning Due To A Pulled Hamstring. Just Fucking Wonderful
    Proud Member on Bettorschat.com since March 10, 2006

Overall since 9/1/09- 39-30-1 +1.14 units ($114.40)
    1 unit=$100.00

Updated through Nov 18th 2009 @ 1:09AM est

Yeah tell me about it.. I have them as well..

Comment

I have them huge and I'm happy. Swenney is a much better pitcher than Williams. His ERA is in the mid two's and teams are batting under 200 against him. The only problem will be how many innings he can pitch.

Comment

Originally posted by thesandman
        I have them huge and I'm happy. Swenney is a much better pitcher than Williams. His ERA is in the mid two's and teams are batting under 200 against him. The only problem will be how many innings he can pitch.
        well i mean ill give him a few innings but he just gave up a double to the pitcher. Let's just hope the San Diego bats come out today. Should def hit the over whoever bet the over, this may be a long dayyy

1 unit=$100.00

Comment

Guzman, starter for the Cubs, didn't have a hit yet this year. And he gets an 2-out RBI double after being down 0-2 at one time in the AB. Wow.

Comment

Originally posted by garth
            Guzman, starter for the Cubs, didn't have a hit yet this year. And he gets an 2-out RBI double after being down 0-2 at one time in the AB. Wow.
            thats terrible. if one run separates the cubs and the padres and its because of angel guzman I might throw up.

1 unit=$100.00

Comment

Working...
            X