Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I bet the over but did anyone see that catch by Rowand?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I bet the over but did anyone see that catch by Rowand?

Amazing, going all out.
    Remember, one just man causes the Devil greater affliction than a million blind believers

It was one helluva catch!

He broke his nose.
    It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

where the fuk is the padding? what a fukking joke.Why wouldnt want to protect these guys your paying millions to?unfukkingbelievable! rowand is a stud!

Comment

Relax Musclehead! There's lots of fences that don't have padding. You should switch to Decaf during the day cause you are always so wound up at night.

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

Originally posted by griffey_mojo
          Relax Musclehead! There's lots of fences that don't have padding. You should switch to Decaf during the day cause you are always so wound up at night.
          Yeah really.. Take Wrigley Field for example lol..

Comment

Ok Keyboard Tough Guy

ANOTHER KEYBOARD TOUGH GUY, JEEZ! NO SHIT THERE ARE OTHER STADIUMS WITH WIRE FENCES. YOU DIDNT GET THE POINT AT ALL.

Comment

Originally posted by musclemann
              ANOTHER KEYBOARD TOUGH GUY, JEEZ! NO SHIT THERE ARE OTHER STADIUMS WITH WIRE FENCES. YOU DIDNT GET THE POINT AT ALL.

How am I being an internet tough guy? I believe you are the one swearing every other word and typing in all caps.

Don't worry this is not the first post of yours that I have read and said HUH?

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

How am I being an internet tough guy? I believe you are the one swearing every other word and typing in all caps.

Don't worry this is not the first post of yours that I have read and said HUH?

FIRST OFF CALLING ME MUSCLE HEAD AND THEN TELLING ME DECAF. IM A BIG FAN OF ROWAND AND I WAS SHOWING MY DISGUST IN HARD CHAIN LINK FENCES WHEN YOU HAVE MILLION DOLLAR ATHLETES OUT THERE TRYING TO SAVE GAMES. I GUESS YOU AND THE OTHER EINSTEIN THINK SINCE EVERYONE HAS THEM THAT MAKES IT CORRECT. SAVE UR INSULTS FOR SOMEONE ELSE DIDNT SWEAR AT YOU OR THE OTHER GUY. YOU TWO ARE PROBABLY CUB FANS ANYWAY.
                Last edited by musclemann; 05-11-2006, 11:16 PM.

Comment

He he he cub fans. They make me laugh. Anyway, Rowand is a badass. Hated to see him leave the Sox.

Comment

Originally posted by Meathead
                    He he he cub fans. They make me laugh. Anyway, Rowand is a badass. Hated to see him leave the Sox.
                    If he was really tough (or a hockey player), he would have stayed in the game...friggin' sissy!
                    Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Originally posted by Meathead

WHEN HE JACKED HIMSELF UP ON HIS DIRTBIKE I KNEW HE WAS BADASS. WE SURELY DO MISS HIM BUT OUR PARTING GIFT(THOME) ISNT THAT BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S THE FUNNY THING ABOUT CUB FANS IS MOST OF THEM(NOT ALL 40%) COULDNT TELL YOU THE STARTING LINE UP.
                      THROUGH ***** AN THIN BABY LOL!

Comment

Working...
                      X