X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picks

Dear friends,
    I've never posted here, but only looked at messages. You've got some good cappers and some real artists. Now that the NBA is over, I take a vacation till the All-star break is over, then back to work again. I've been sports gambling since '71 and am now retired, and run a very selective sports service. It's very good, and very affordable, with a gurantee that can't be matched, none of this a free day if you lost yesterday crap, it's fully refundable if you're not satisfied. If interestedsend message with your e-mail and we'll discuss privately.
    Sabertooth
    Sabertooth

You have been gambling since 1971 and now your retired? Why is your birthday listed 1969 then? Were you gambling at the age of 2?

Please post a FREE pick with your ADS.

Wayne

Comment

I suppose it is possible to gamble at 2 if say you have a father who gambles, and who needs a winner and you can talk.
      If the father says, "son, who do you like today, Cubs or Whitesox," and you answer say "White Sox."
      Then I would say that constitutes gambling.
      ps I asked my won 7 year old daughter last year who she liked in all of the NFL playoff games, and she hit 60+%(better than most cappers).

Comment

Sabertooth,

Was wondering if you will be capping any Soccer?

I'm quite interested and intreagued as to what you have to offer.....

Since you won't be posting, I might have to sign on with you just so the Bettorschat forum knows for real that you are reputable and a good capper......it's only fair.

Once I sign on, would you be ok with me posting your plays on Bettorschat?

I get tonnes of heat from my clients, was just wondering if you mind?

Good Luck in your future endeavours.
        The Sports Tipster
        DUFF sisters or OLSON sisters?

Comment

If he wants a better rep than maybe he shouldn't post a thread that smells like Tuna. I HIGHLY doubt he is 33 and has been gambling since 1971 but when he had the chance to respond he left, so why are you defending him Tipster when he is able to sell himself?

Just Curious.

Comment

I'm not defending him, I'm just trying to protect the forum......
            Everyone here is reputable, I just like to keep it that way.

Comment

Birthday

Should read 1945, I didn,t just leave to dodge questions, but I do have something else to do than sit here on a computor. Don't play BB yet so there is no picks to post. Guess youy guessers think that is strange
              Sabertooth
              Sabertooth

Comment

Just checked my profile, still says 11/18/45
                Sabertooth

Comment

sabertooth if you click on your name at the home page it says December 31, 1969 so that's the reason it looked suspicious.

Comment

Let us know when you'll be ready to post for us guessers.

Wish you all the best,
                    Good Luck
                    The Sports Tipster

Comment

Wayne

Gee Wiz Wayne, I wonder Why It picked my birthday up incorrectly, as the leader of the pack, maybe you can fix that little fuck up, cause you know, I just filled in the profile like a good little follower, and NEVER CLICKED MY OWN FUCKIN NAME ON YOUR HOME PAGE!
                      Sabertooth
                      Sabertooth

Comment

Boy sabertooth awful touchy there for a simple misunderstanding (i guess) and it's obvious that this is going backwards.

Comment

Working...
                        X