2 plays for the night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 plays for the night

Cleveland Indians/Kansas City Royals (O 9.5) for Game -110 P. Byrd must start / D. Bautista must start

Parlay 2-Team Parlay
    1. Minnesota Twins vs Texas Rangers for Game (-151) 2. LAA Angels vs Toronto Blue Jays for Game (-172)
    +163

BOL.
    Remember, one just man causes the Devil greater affliction than a million blind believers

Good luck Yuri!

Comment

gl.......im on the parlay too

Comment

Nice Parlay I Think Ill Join Ya....gl Buddy
        MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

I'll be rooting for you today!! Sorry I missed posting in your thread, but I've been very busy since the move!

Comment

Sounds like you are loving Cali!
            Remember, one just man causes the Devil greater affliction than a million blind believers

Comment

adding Rockies over 9 +108

Jeff Francis has pitched well but that was against the Giants and Marlins, not these Cardinals. Marquis has a 5.50 ERA on the year with a 7.41 ERA at home and an 8.64 ERA in his last three starts. Colorado averages 5.9 runs/game on the road and has gone over in 9-of-15 road starts. St. Louis is scoring 5.4 runs/game at home and has gone over in 9-of-16 home starts.

Goodluck

Comment

gl to ya tonight----kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Working...
                X