Fridays picks in IL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fridays picks in IL

Great day yesterday at 6-2! 19-10 for the week so far....

CUBS/CWS (O)9 - WIN
    CUBS -120 - PENDING (come on they are toast)

Looks like a 1-1 start with last nights EARLY picks with the OVER covering easy in the 2nd inning but as I stated the propensity of walks by Estes I really underestimated the total worthlessness of his overall game. Did not think Garland could go past 4 innings either. So loss on the Cubs barring 9 runs in the last 2 innings. LOTS OF GOOD GAMES TONIGHT!!!

TONIGHT I LIKE:

ARZ -140

Should have got it earlier when it was 120 which was before found out A. Dunn starts his suspension tonight. HUGE blow for the Reds and Graves has been shelled lately as well. D-backs!

TOR PK/-104
    (0)8.5

I must be missing something here where it is only 8.5 runs. TOR should win this big with their BIG TIME offense in the little league park. Even check swings have a chance to go out in P.R. Expos offense has departed with the one key injury but still can score a few.

MINN -119
    (O)9

RADKE and SHEETS have each averaged over 6 ERA lately but the Twins offense in the most like a NL team there is from the AL sans maybe Anaheim. Radke a nasty habit of giving up runs on the road but gets enough run support for the Win with Brews pen on the rocks. Over is the better bet.

OAK -115

Tejada is out of his slump and so is the offense. Giants played late and travel and are ripe for the picking in game one.

ANG +110

Washburn was embarrassed last outing and Nomo been giving up a LOT of walks and baserunners. That is a very very bad idea against Anaheim who loves to manufacture runs that way AND you do not need but 4 to beat LA. First team to 4 WINS!!

SEATT -174/STL -220 parlay 1:1.3 A good play together but too much to chance separately. Both should roll as long as Morris's shoulder is now healed.

BONUS PICK >>>> METS +145 - Yanks way overrated...Pettite hittable>>>>A series where you throw out the stats and play on rivalry juice!

BEST OF LUCK TO EVERYBODY!!! GoldV
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

D-oh!

I must be missing something here where it is only 8.5 runs. TOR should win this big with their BIG TIME offense in the little league park. Even check swings have a chance to go out in P.R. Expos offense has departed with the one key injury but still can score a few.
    What you are missing is that the Jays and Expos are playing in Montreal, not San Juan.

Next time Randy Moss offers you an "aspirin" just say no!

:D

Comment

YA KNOW

It's ALL B-NUTS fault, Mike! Ever since he FORCED me to stay awake and put out early picks I always seem to get at least one mental typo injected! OR MAYBE IT'S THE OML PHIL GOT ME HOOKED ON!! Anyway....yep it's in the echo chamber they call home and still should not matter...Thanks....GV :D
      I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

goldvike, I was not happy with you. . .

. . . when I found (after I played it, of course) that the friggin game was in Montreal, not Puerto Rico. But an inside-the-park-HR by Endy Chavez makes it 7-2 Toronto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The 'Spos have no offense whatsoever. Lidle was absolutely mowing down Montreal batters before that bottom of the 8th miracle. Fortunately, Toronto poured it on in the late innings--and we got a little lucky.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :
        "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." -Joe Theismann

Comment

Goldvike

Don't blame me for the OML run theory. Just put it in the books, YES.
          You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

It is rare that I make "ASSumptions"

but I do like playing superior teams and the other teams offense in the tank AND the overs when they are low like that one. I was surprised that Mont could not score a few runs but then they redeemed themselves in the 9th to put it wayyyyyy over and the Tor win! Congrats then to us PHIL and have ANOTHER OML $ 4 Me! GoldV

Comment

Oh Shit

Do I have to have another one? Just for you GV
              You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

YES YOU DO!!

THE OAKLAND A's need a six pack and the D-Backs need a case!!

Glubbb gllubbbbb........here's to ya Phil!

Comment

Working...
                X