Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cubs

Cubs/Sox Under

I think Phil Jr. asked this yesterday also. Are all of these games for 3 units, or just the ones listed as 3 units? I know yesterday and the day before plays were noted, but the 2nd post just read "all the same". And nothing by today's. Just curious. Thanks, good luck and let's get this turned around!!!!

Comment

Joe P,

2 and 3*'s are indicated just like last night...If there's nothing next to them they are singles...I said I was going to play a ton of games rest of this week trying something out...Trying some guys system here and there...Of course I will always have most confidence in my own and my resources plays, but this guy seems like he might have something here so we'll see...Picking sides in interleague play should stay easy but totals can be brutal...Good luck to you!!!

Comment

HEY X, WHAT DO U THINK IS A BIG LINE MOVE IN BASEBALL. WOULD U THINK IT IS ABOUT 8-10 EITHER DIRECTION? JUST CURIOUS B/C IM WORKING ON SOMETHING AND NEXT MONTH I WILL BE POSTING PLAYS AND EVERYONE HERE WILL BENEFIT. THANKS!
        A $300 PICTURE TUBE WILL BLOW BEFORE A $.10 FUSE- MURPHY'S LAW

Comment

hey mr.***

*** only cause your shitting the bed in baseball picks dont blame it that they are somebody elses picks and their systems
          come on numbers you know better than that
          i hope you pick up the pace in mlb cause your shooting a lot of blanks
          :D just kidding ***

pb

Comment

HAHA, 2 losing days in baseball this week and bashers out...These children will NEVER stop...Don't care anymore though, cause theyve taken over anyway

MLB

Expos 3*

Jays/Spos Under 8.5 (2*)

Mets

Yanks/Mets Under 8.5

Back with more...GLTA

Comment

keep doing your thing...your the man ***.

Comment

Rangers 2*

Brewers 2*

Brew/Twins Under

Comment

D Backs 3*

A's 3*

Giants/A's Under 2*

Padres 2*

Angels 2*

Comment

I don't know why you think the bashers are out except for Pitt boy. But you have to admit you have had more than just 2 losing days. 3 weeks of just about breakeven, last week, even though short, was minus 3+units. And now this week, which has been down. I don't see anyone blasting the plays, they win, they lose. All a big rollercoaster. Remember that rat's leave the sinking ship first. Your run will come and I/we will be here when it does. Good luck to you!!!!!!!!

Comment

Let's hit the A's ***. I bet a whole case of OML on it
                      You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

That's a NICE swing...looking like down 9ish units to + 3ish in two bottom of the 9th's...walkoff grand slams and wild pitches...could this good fortune be the start of our needed streak? Sometimes the goofy shit turns things around!!! Good luck all.........

Comment

JoeP

go jump in a river and stop sucking pussy

Comment

Working...
                          X