American Idol Results For Tonight!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• American Idol Results For Tonight!!

I just looked on the website and they have the following as the results.. Note this site has picked the person correctly that got kicked off the show for 7 straight weeks.. YOU WILL BE SURPRISED TO SEE WHO IS IN THE BOTTOM 2!! Here are the results!!

1. Taylor Hicks 33.232
    2. Chris Daughtry 22.774
    3. Elliott Yamin 27.643
    4. Katharine McPhee 24.583 BOTTOM 2
    5. Paris Bennett 23.375 (PREDICTED TO BE KICKED OFF TONIGHT)

T, if this is the same website that soemone else posted last week, they were wrong. They got the final two right but picked the wrong one.
    Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Originally posted by Three Jack
      T, if this is the same website that soemone else posted last week, they were wrong. They got the final two right but picked the wrong one.
      Ok your right i see it now.. 6 out of the last 7 weeks isnt bad at all..

Comment

who cares that show is lame
        2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Katherine McPhee is F'n HOT!!!!!

Comment

I'll be moving this to the proper forum shortly.

Signed,

LoveMod

Comment

Originally posted by molta02
              Katherine McPhee is F'n HOT!!!!!
              I agree with at 110%

Comment

-309 on Pinnacle that Paris is a gonner.

Comment

T, I am not contesting you just putting it out there as I followed blindly last week and lost $50. But if this is the same website, they have been wrong 5 of the last 7 weeks. They are pretty good at picking whose at the bottom, but that won't win me back my $50....

Comment

And, by the way, I have Katharine McFever...I hope you caught her wardrobe malfunction last week when she lost a button on her dress and could see her white g-string. Trust me, I Tivo'd it!

Comment

T, I am not contesting you just putting it out there as I followed blindly last week and lost $50. But if this is the same website, they have been wrong 5 of the last 7 weeks. They are pretty good at picking whose at the bottom, but that won't win me back my $50....
                      Must be a different site because they have all the results listed from the past 7 weeks and last week was the only one that they missed.. Had the bottom 2 right but had Paris leaving last week..

Comment

And, by the way, I have Katharine McFever...I hope you caught her wardrobe malfunction last week when she lost a button on her dress and could see her white g-string. Trust me, I Tivo'd it!
                        Oh yeah I saw it lol.. Notice what she wore last night didnt ya lol.. Make sure that shit dont happen again lol.. I bet more people voted for her ass last week than ever before when that shit happened

Comment

if you say so
                          THINK BLUE

Comment

Loved her rollin' around the stage last night....

Comment

I missed it.... Hopefully I can find it somewhere. She is sooo smoking

Comment

Working...
                              X