Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TP's Baseball POD 5/1 (14-14, +1.26 units)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TP's Baseball POD 5/1 (14-14, +1.26 units)

I've been streaky lately - won 3, lost 4, won 3, and currently have lost 2 in a row. Indians got off to a bad start yesterday, and could never come all the way back.
    Let me also say that baseball will be the last thing on my mind tomorrow night, as the Sabres will be looking to clinch their series over the Broad Street Babies.

It certainly was tempting to join Wayne and Cheese on the Giants tomorrow, and I still believe that line is a bit low. But, going with this one instead:

Florida Marlins +132 (Olsen/Lieber)
    Olsen and Lieber just matched up, a 4-3 Marlin win. I'm hesitant to bet this in the face of that, but I'm not sure Olsen isn't just the better pitcher at this point in his career. The Marlins have won 2 of his 3 starts this season, and the loss was by a score of 2-1. Meanwhile, the Phillies are giving up nearly 8 rpg in Lieber's starts.
    The Phillies have struggled with LHP all season - averaging slightly over 3 rpg in those games. They barely hit Willis at all tonight until the late innings. This price is hefty, and while the Fish will lose this matchup slightly more often than not (the break-even point is 43.1%, I estimate the Marlins' chances at around 48%), the price presents a solid value.
    Last edited by Tomorrows Paper; 05-01-2006, 11:41 PM.
    Records:

NCAA Hoops (38-34-2, +4.59*)
    NFL Sides (34-25, +12.15*)
    NFL Totals (18-14-1, +8.23*)
    NCAA Foots Plays (65-48-4, +21.47*)
    NBA Plays (4-1-0, +5.92*)

Thanks TP. Goodluck
    Remember, one just man causes the Devil greater affliction than a million blind believers

Comment

good luck tp

Comment

Good Luck TP

Comment

gl

Comment

good luck TP =]!!!
            Lord Knows I'm A Voodoo Child

My record Click Here

Comment

Bol Paper and nice write up