Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mondays Plays-new Mlb System & All Deeeeeez

Mlb:
    Starting Today I Am Going To Go With What Has Made Me A Ton Of $$$ In The Past-follow If You Wanna Make Some Loot-usually Less Then 5 Games A Day And Usually All Dogs Or Small Faves-most Days Will Go Something Like 2-1 Or 3-1 Or 2-0 Or 3-2 Getting Juice On All Bets-it Adds Up Fast-good Luck If You Follow

Mlb:
    Col +165
    Cws +105
    Sea +120
    Oak -105

Nba: All Deeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzz Nutz
    Detroit -6.5
    Dallas -1.5
    Denver +6.5

LM - that is the way to go....enough 3-2 days at dog money certainly does add up over the long run and I'll take it!

Comment

good luck
      2010 One play a day record
      22-19-1 51%
      +0.74 units
      Passes: 7 days
      Streak: L2

Comment

gl to ya Mover----kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Blake. Now you are playing them the way I play them. It does work just the way you said, with 42-44% about break even. Right now I'm 6 plays below 50%, but only losing 6.47 units. If all my plays were at even money, I would be losing 30 units. (6 losses times 5 units)

I hope you aren't starting this at a bad time because I just ended my worst week this year by far. Maybe you doing the same thing will get my luck back. It will be interesting to see where we match, because I'm going to make my picks BEFORE looking at yours. Good Luck, you are on the right track.

Comment

Originally posted by thesandman
            Blake. Now you are playing them the way I play them. It does work just the way you said, with 42-44% about break even. Right now I'm 6 plays below 50%, but only losing 6.47 units. If all my plays were at even money, I would be losing 30 units. (6 losses times 5 units)

I hope you aren't starting this at a bad time because I just ended my worst week this year by far. Maybe you doing the same thing will get my luck back. It will be interesting to see where we match, because I'm going to make my picks BEFORE looking at yours. Good Luck, you are on the right track.
            always love it when we match up-good luck to you sir

Comment

GL Blake

Comment

GL Line!
                NFL 4-0 (+16.0 Units)
                CFB 1-1 (-2.0 Units)
                Teasers 1-2 (-12.0 Units)

Comment

Gl Lm!!!!!
                  Boxing 0-1

Comment

bump for me

Comment

following you all the way nice so far
                      Regards,
                      Wondo

Comment

yes sir-a very good day-hope they continue and thanks for the nice words

Comment

nice day LM...I like the new strategy!!!

Comment

Just took a peak at your plays for Monday. We did agree on both Seattle and the A's, both winners. Your other two plays, I didn't play the game either way.

Comment

Working...
                            X